Female Musicians Wanted (1 Viewer)

karate_feetus

Drummer (21) seeks female musicians to form a grunge/punk band.

Interests include: Medea, Bikini Kill, Babes in Toyland, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Sonic Youth, Estel, Dresden Dolls, Sleater Kinney, Giveamanakick, Belly, SoundGarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Le Tigre, Aphex twin and a helluva lot more.

You can take a listen to some of my schkills on www.shaysstudio.ie Under Pinboy Skinny - go into samples and then scroll down.

PM or email me - [email protected]

NO JERKS (heh heh...)

Uhh... cool. Um, yeah cool lets all move to belfast and make a band. If any of you have demos thats would be cool.

Re Estel: I just bought their alb - cant remember the name completely but its something like something something bunnies fell on the pavement and died. So I guess its their most recent, although I would love to hear what else they have. I really like the kind of amie-gothic sound going, like 80's zombie computer game music. Its so cool. Plus the keyboard player wears wing tip brogues. I saw them play the alaf festival in the George last week, but I read about them aggggessss ago. Been aware of them but only truely discovered them recently.

Fellow Femme rocker---Yeah it sucks that ya live so far away!! or that I live so far away!! grrrr. Finding suitable musicians is a hard enough task, but hoping their female too - tough job. Id love to exchange demos etc. You can email me for further disscush - [email protected] . What do ya play anyway?? You into the same stuff? What kind of music do you like etc? Anyone else in your band?

Well we've played quite a few gigs in Belfast and round about, furtherest we playe south was Derry about a month ago, but I also post on a lot of the dublin boards, and leave the coda website info everywhere!!!!!!!
We are now a 3-piece but we're gonna try that out and see how it goes. I'd love to start an all girl thing up in Belfast, but i've never met that many competent girl musicians that arent already in bands!

www.codaonline.co.uk

sansie said:
Well we've played quite a few gigs in Belfast and round about, furtherest we playe south was Derry about a month ago, but I also post on a lot of the dublin boards, and leave the coda website info everywhere!!!!!!!
We are now a 3-piece but we're gonna try that out and see how it goes. I'd love to start an all girl thing up in Belfast, but i've never met that many competent girl musicians that arent already in bands!

www.codaonline.co.uk

Yeah I know the feeling. If you want I can PM you my address and we can post our demos and stuff to each other... it would be cool to build up some kind of femme-musician clique.. which i have been doing sorta. well at least attempting to. Id love to have a circle of support you know- to come in handy! Anyway Ill pm you my address, if you do the same I can send on some demos etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back