Feb 17th gig in new ross confirmed details (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Saturday 17th feb
St Michaels Theatre
New Ross
Wexford
7-11.00

Mind your Mind fest
promoting positive mental health and all that kind of thing

with
ColdWar ( Heavy Bastards)
Estel ( Arty Bastards)
Moutpiece (Fertile Bastards)
Barry Caulfield (Techno Bastard)

All ages - free in first come first served etc

defo room fo ra bit of pub drinking after alright, nicos bar is good these days for a saturday night and the beer garden faces onto the same rock that is at back of galavans cave for a bit of nostalgia, bonfire session after etc.

theatre takes 300 so come on down!

If Skinny is driving I will grace that most southerly eastern corner of our emerald isle with my presence.

Paul will be driving the van down.Were you after a lift? We're hoping to find a cure for Trevor while we're down there.It'll be like going to Lourdes.

im suprised no-one has mention the fact safe gary and trevor from coldwar will be the face of mental health in new ross:D
As an upstanding pillar of the Finglas east community i take extreme umbridge at City Babys remark.I therfore am going to put my cax back on and pretend that none of this really happened.should be a good night though.nice 1 bohs-y-boy.

wot about roosky conor, for feic sake, will someone please think of the old timers!

rooskey schmooskey - sure ill get ye a gig before the summer - hows about that? april even ?

anyway

dj on from 6
moutpiece 7-8
estel 8-9
coldwar 9-10

may run over

then pub, then bonfire

do come, get out of the city and all.

sadly enough its one of those towns where you can just stop anyone and go where is the theatre and they will know.

anyway tis on the main street which is called south street but really just ask any one in the "downtown area" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back