Favourite photo ever thread. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
For posting your favourite photos ever.

edb.jpg

Herman leonard. There's a poster of this in a pub here in galway. I could look at this photo all day.

659253-lg.jpg

From photo.net. Amazing stuff.

474979-lg.jpg

Aldo De Filippi

485978-lg.jpg

Steve Bingham

419534-lg.jpg

Bill hocker

Amazingly, those four photos were posted the same month on Photo.net.

I believe it’s called “Man Against The Inferno” or something similar. Twas taken somewhere up North. I can’t find it on the net, but you know the one.

Magnum photos in general especially these two from Robert Jones Griffiths:

vietpic01.jpg

vietpic26.jpg

There was an amazing color photo of a bunch of eight to twelve year old heroin addicts in a squat that i saw at the Czech Press Photo exhibition in prague in January that was one of the best photos i've ever seen, but i never got the guy's name and i've not been able to find it since. Most annoying.

there's a documentary on next tuesday on RTE 1, about an irish photographer called fergus bourke.
there's a photo of his (can't find it online) taken in the 70s of a bunch of lads in a field, leaning against cortinas and beetles, in cheap looking suits, watching two lads roll around in the grass bating the shite out of each other, and it's one of the best photos i've ever seen.

i will never tire of this photo - i like the fact that every time I look at it, now matter how shit i may be feeling that day, it gives me a happy little tinge.
The Kiss, Alfred Eisenstaedt
Vj_day_kiss.jpg

i really like this one:

t0j8xy.jpg

we caught a walker evans exhibition in florence earlier on this year and it blew my mind..had so much stuff that i loved but i cant find a lot of them online..

There was an amazing color photo of a bunch of eight to twelve year old heroin addicts in a squat that i saw at the Czech Press Photo exhibition in prague in January that was one of the best photos i've ever seen, but i never got the guy's name and i've not been able to find it since. Most annoying.

this is a bit of a stab in the dark but was it photo by michal novotny (possibly novotni) from his shots of heroin addicts in the ukraine? they are amazing!

another czech photographer who has some stunning shots is jan sibik

praha_demo_1t.jpg

dabel_8.jpg

http://www.sibik.cz/images/liberie_21v.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back