Fast walker lane's on pedastrian streets (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3

IFF

come on, these need to be introduced. most people think it's mandatory to walk 8-across at 1/40th miles an hour. it's not right

there should be a fast walkers lane on edastrian streets so we that have somewhere to go (unlike slow walkers who have nowhere to go) can avoid the slow walkers

come on, these need to be introduced. most people think it's mandatory to walk 8-across at 1/40th miles an hour. it's not right

there should be a fast walkers lane on edastrian streets so we that have somewhere to go (unlike slow walkers who have nowhere to go) can avoid the slow walkers

do you live in Louth? hectic?

do you live in Louth? hectic?

yes it is

but i also travel to dublin for a part-time course and the course is in baggot street so i have to go through grafton street twice every day o it's ok in the morning as there's no one in grafton street but later on, it's full of these damn slow walkers who got nothing better to do then delay people like me who have to be somewhere

i find dublin bus very untrustworthy (same with bus eireann)

god i hate public transport. thank god/nothing, god/chance gave me legs and feet

will these pedastrian lanes molest small children?

sorry i can't make that promise

yes it is

but i also travel to dublin for a part-time course and the course is in baggot street so i have to go through grafton street twice every day o it's ok in the morning as there's no one in grafton street but later on, it's full of these damn slow walkers who got nothing better to do then delay people like me who have to be somewhere

I'm surprised you have to time to post on Thumped.

How would you police it? This isn't Holland.

There's a town in Clare called Miltown Malbay and it's common practice to park your car in the middle of the main street and go shopping or the pub or whatever. And they get all indignant when you beeb them.

I'm surprised you have to time to post on Thumped.

bank holiday

How would you police it?

wardens who hand out sack beatings to people who disobey the rules (both slow walkers in the fast walker lane and fast walkers who aren't in the fast walker land)

or maybe i've not given it my full thought

if that was introduced people would still walk slowly in the fast lane and you'd be back here within days on thumped registering your disgust.
sure look at the fucking m50, ye get every twat in the overtaking lane cruising along at 80mph.
bad buzz

yes it is

i find dublin bus very untrustworthy (same with bus eireann)

god i hate public transport. thank god/nothing, god/chance gave me legs and feet

sorry i can't make that promise

Avoid Grafton St. I'd say

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back