Fanzines (1 Viewer)

I've been working on one in fits and starts since last September.It has very little to do with punk rock, and more to do with horror/exploitation films and general unpleasantness. I have no idea when I'll actually get t finished but I'm determined to do so.

Blogs are great, but I don't know anyone who reads their laptop on the jacks like.

I think people aren't really reading zines anymore so thats why I think their time has passed. If you put out your zine whenever its finished, then get it together to do a second and a third one and gauge the reaction you get to it, then you might see my point of view!

I've been working on one in fits and starts since last September.It has very little to do with punk rock, and more to do with horror/exploitation films and general unpleasantness. I have no idea when I'll actually get t finished but I'm determined to do so.

Blogs are great, but I don't know anyone who reads their laptop on the jacks like.

I think people aren't really reading zines anymore so thats why I think their time has passed. If you put out your zine whenever its finished, then get it together to do a second and a third one and gauge the reaction you get to it, then you might see my point of view!

what's up with Night of the Locust? Cotton Fist? Devil on 45? Ideas Is Matches? top zines.

Ideas is Matches!! Unless I was sleeping, I can't remember an issue of that since before the US invaded Iraq in 2003. It would be great if the medium was alive and well and if these three great zines were still around. Heres to wishing.

Nice one Bohs punks for the blog link, I didn't know you were doing one, I'll check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back