Famous Drimnagh Heads (1 Viewer)

Napalm

Website
www.bloodorwhiskey.ie
Gabriel Byrne ( Actor 190 Brandon ) Kevin Moran, ( Football, both code's,The Kokonut or Molly's to us locals ), Emmet Bergin ( Actor Glenroe Cooley Rd ), Eamonn Coughlan ( Runner ) Sean Keane ( Musican Chieftians ).

Feel free to compete with Drimnagh..........

Napalm said:
Gabriel Byrne ( Actor 190 Brandon ) Kevin Moran, ( Football, both code's,The Kokonut or Molly's to us locals ), Emmet Bergin ( Actor Glenroe Cooley Rd ), Eamonn Coughlan ( Runner ) Sean Keane ( Musican Chieftians ).

Feel free to compete with Drimnagh..........
i used to play b-ball against drimnagh when i was younger. they'd always win cos you'd be so dazed by the bang of bobo off them you couldnt get it together to stay close enough to them to prevent them from scoring. i'm not trying to be nasty its just when you said Feel free to compete with Drimnagh.......... Its not fair competition when they use such underarmed tactics.

thegoone said:
whos from navan ? i know brosnan, navan man and tommy tiernan

is this where the people were born or where they live?
Dylan Moran is from Navan. So are countless inbred scumbags.

Donegal

Packie bonner, ray houghton, gary doherty, daniel o donnell, mickey harte, rory gallagher, 2 of the 3 revs. several hundred corrupt cops who are on the news all the time... oh my god i'm so glad i live in dublin now

I live in Drimnagh, i also had the same English teacher Richie Ball in Navan as Dylan Moran, Hector OhEaoghaigh, Tommy Nichols and Tommy Tiernan, They always credit him with getting them where they are, I credit him with getting me where i am DRIMNAGH. My friends mother babysat Pierce Brosnan. Ronanld McDonald is building a house on the Errigal Road, I swear it's on the planning permission notice. What area in the world has someone more famous than Ronald McDonald? I hope the burgeralur doesn't move into the area too, some of the locals will shoot him for invading their turf and selling dodgy hash (browns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back