falafel places (3 Viewers)

jillface

Website
Visit site
my current favourite is hot chilli on kevin st. just make sure you ask for it in naan bread. way better.

there's not too many good falafel places around town though.
they're no moaz, that's for sure.

I quite partial to the ones from Blazing salads, the put lime in them which is nice.

oooh, i've never tried one from there. interesting.

Do they're really good, they look a bit small but they're quite filling, they also come with tahini and nice salad.:)

Istanabul on whatever st its on(joys of studying for exams = brain stops remembering obvious stuff) are alright too.

Iskanders

booooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the best one in the country is on my street in limerick,
the cedar house, lebonese hisbola lads run it tis fuckin lovely
and they do the nicest humous in ireland too. and its opposite my local,and it stays open till about half an hour after the pup closes and all this with in 20 meter of me door , happy dayz

I quite partial to the ones from Blazing salads, the put lime in them which is nice.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, me and eddie were talking about how SHIT they were the other day. They're minging and tasteless. they must be baked or something growse to make them healthy. thats the first place i ever got falafel from and I thought for ages that i hated it. will admit tho that blazing salads gives ya tons of energy.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, me and eddie were talking about how SHIT they were the other day. They're minging and tasteless. they must be baked or something growse to make them healthy. thats the first place i ever got falafel from and I thought for ages that i hated it. will admit tho that blazing salads gives ya tons of energy.

I like them their different. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Jill try them and if you don't like them lever bros will give you your money back(I'll buy you a falafel sometime).

oh i didn't know there was another falafel thread..

doesn't it suck when you get shit houmus? that place beside where redink/murdercity used to be, at the bank... they have dire houmus.

DOWN WITH ISKANDERS!

Egypt ruined the whole felafel experience for me inasmuch as i haven't come across anything even approaching the loveliness of the ones I had there. For anyone going to Egypt, there was a place on the street across from the garage (for God's sake don't light a cigarette near that place!) on one of the main streets in Aswan. They were incredibly crispy, perfectly formed so there wasn't a load of mush inside.

I'd love one now.

The one in the galway market is great. Lots of different sauces and salads in it, and hummus too
i concor whole-heartedly.
i love that tasty food shack!!

falafel with babu-ganish....mmmmm. fuck im hungry now... and nowhere near a food outlet of any description let alone a delicious falafel place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back