Faith No More (with poll) (1 Viewer)

Which album?

• Total voters

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
Favourite album?

Consistently one of my favourite bands over the last fifteen years. I'm gonna have to go with angel dust although they're all great (well maybe not the stuff without Jim Martin).

Edit: didn't realise Courtney Love sang with them in 1983.

I really don't get why so many people hate Mike Patton, he's just doing what he wants to do

By the way you can vote for multiple albums. I voted for both Angel Dust and The Real thing.

Angel Dust is my favourite. The Real Thing is pretty good. The last two are OK. Never gave the first two a proper listen, apart from the title tracks which are nice enough. My brother has the live album but I never bothered with it.

They're all fucking amazing, Angel Dust is the one I'd be able to put on at any time and totally enjoy it though. I'd say FNM are my favourite band of all time ever.

Angel Dust was the first album I ever properly liked. I bought it and the Spin Doctors album at the same time in Golden Discs, but only ended up ever listening to FNM. MY family went on holiday to Cork shortly afterwards and I obsessively listened to it over and over again. That never happens with albums these days :(

One of the first bands i ever got into. Brilliant alltogether. Angel Dust but The Real Thing and KFAD closely behind. Mike Patton has an amazing voice. And he's a hero.

What a great band! Angel Dust is definitely one of my favourite albums ever and King for a Day is amazing. Patton did some great live vocals on versions of Chuck Mosely tracks from Introduce Yourself and We Care a Lot like 'Mark Bowen', 'As the Worm Turns' and 'The Crab Song'.

Saw them at Sunstroke 93 - my first ever gig!

Savage savage savage!!!

What a great band! Angel Dust is definitely one of my favourite albums ever and King for a Day is amazing. Patton did some great live vocals on versions of Chuck Mosely tracks from Introduce Yourself and We Care a Lot like 'Mark Bowen', 'As the Worm Turns' and 'The Crab Song'.

Saw them at Sunstroke 93 - my first ever gig!

Savage savage savage!!!

Patton doing the crab song is awesome. god bless you tube. i had this on VHS but it got chewed, now i get to see it again. Enjoy.................

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Angel Dust was the first album I ever properly liked. I bought it and the Spin Doctors album at the same time in Golden Discs, but only ended up ever listening to FNM. MY family went on holiday to Cork shortly afterwards and I obsessively listened to it over and over again. That never happens with albums these days :(

I just can't believe anything you write now...

but anyway, yeah, they were the best band that ever existed, I remember getting very excited when they were in Kerrang or whatever.. some stuff mike patton does now is still good.. much more.. mentalist though... like stephens zine.

Patton doing the crab song is awesome. god bless you tube. i had this on VHS but it got chewed, now i get to see it again. Enjoy.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9-EeqyiKPo

Cheers for that - i had it on VHS but it's long gone now. God bless youtube for this one as well:

Patton teaching a stagediver a lesson:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back