Féile Le Chéile, Roscommon, August 21 - 23 (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000092726102

www.myspace.com/feilelecheile

6372_101717273174696_100000092726102_48690_692283_n.jpg

Someone handed me a fliar for this when I was in Leitrum the other week.

My friend's band is supposed to be playing this..

Looks like it'd be a right laff, won't be around unfortunatly...

Anybody know who the organisers of this thing are? I've mailed them twice now - no reply..

The redneck manifesto are not playing this and have not been asked by anybody to play this thing..

Nobody contacted us to ask us to play this gig and the first we heard about it was this thread.

Anybody know who the organisers of this thing are? I've mailed them twice now - no reply..

The redneck manifesto are not playing this and have not been asked by anybody to play this thing..

Nobody contacted us to ask us to play this gig and the first we heard about it was this thread.
ha!
jesus, the chancers.

Ballbag. That's a bit weird. Won't be going to this so. Waiting with bated breath for the 29th Japeo.

no but i was asked to play, by guy running the electronic stage.. that was fine i couldn't do it

but i met a guy in galway over weekend who was only aware he was playing after he seen that same flyer.. it didn't bother him all the same as he was happy to do it, but i was curious too know who'd advertise an act before booking them..

was a bit surprised to also see rednecks name on there!

no but i was asked to play, by guy running the electronic stage.. that was fine i couldn't do it

but i met a guy in galway over weekend who was only aware he was playing after he seen that same flyer.. it didn't bother him all the same as he was happy to do it, but i was curious too know who'd advertise an act before booking them..

was a bit surprised to also see rednecks name on there!

Not as surprised as we were!

I mailed there again looking for a legitimate explanation so I'll wait now..

There might be another band called RedNeck Manifesto playing or something, there better be because if he doesn't get back to us we will definitely take this further.

I'm involved in this festival, an was also quite shocked to see such a high profile act on the line up!

ive called the organiser of the main stage, basically ive been told, that there was a serious communication breakdown (and some bad hand writing) between the stage organiser an the designer who printed the posters!

a band called RedKid were booked to play the main stage over the weekend, a list on bands djs etc were given to the print designer an some how along the way he saw Red kid and typed down redneck manifesto!

Ive been asked to give the apoligies to the Redneck Manifesto, and assure them that there was no alterior motive in their name appearing on the flyer!

Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back