Eyebrowy on Telly (1 Viewer)

PinkNoise

Lotsa ya probably know this already but the TV debut of the Eyebrowy boys is on Tues. Dec 6th on The Last Broadcast. They'll be a weekly fixture on the show with all-new shiny material. yes yes yes.

this is all done by two blokes who were in my class in college and the guy who runs/ran the free Noise Party's in the music centre in 2004.
For 3 lads running off the most basic of equipment (one computer, one mic) I hold my hat off to them. Clued in dudes, lookin really forward to this..|..|

fair play to the lads and all...

but i reckon you have to be a bit of "scenester" to get the "jokes"

I didnt even know who Damien Dempey was- and the guy out of Turn? Who?

Brush said:
Hey, Johhny. Got loan of a Fiver?

its in one of the dance cages in TIME club in naas. you have 3 minutes to get there and claim your fiver. did i mention it would be guarded by a dancing lady with a snake? you can only use weapons in the club to defeat here. heres your first weapon

!cheezy

frambosenshmak said:
its in one of the dance cages in TIME club in naas. you have 3 minutes to get there and claim your fiver. did i mention it would be guarded by a dancing lady with a snake? you can only use weapons in the club to defeat here. heres your first weapon

!cheezy

wrong, Wrong, WRONG, WrOnG, wRoNg!!! W-R-O-N-G

seen two episodes, much higher quality animation without losing it's charm, cut down to 4 or 5 minutes, which makes it more punchier and sticks to fewer main characters in genral, makes it easier to follow

though some of the 'cameo' bits are really hilarious, Van Morrison is pretty funny

Eyebrowy makes it into today's "Ticket" in the Irish Times. Fair play to the lads and their excellent work.

(im off to buy me a beach hut for 400 "yoyo's")

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back