Exercise is bad for you (2 Viewers)

Diddles

Foley was shot a number of times outside the Carlisle gym on the Lower Kimmage Road in south Dublin city.

The shooting on 26 January 2008 is the fourth time Foley, who is known as 'the Viper' has been shot; in 1995 outside Fatima Mansions, in 1996 by the convicted murderer Brian Meehan and in 2000 as he left a swimming pool in Terenure

Lots of Gards walking the beat round Crumlin and Drimnagh today in case something kicks off. They'll probably have heart attacks from all the excercise.

i'd love some drugs.

I get all my exercise while on drugs.

ravers.jpeg

how many actual bullets have gone into this guy? it's pretty amazing. not that I'm advocating murder... but you'd imagine a would be hitman/assassin might think, this guys pretty tough; how about... a headshot? then again, easier said than done.... and most hitmen are probably violent brainless cunts incapable of independent thought anyway.

I really hope no hitmen are reading this.

how many actual bullets have gone into this guy? it's pretty amazing. not that I'm advocating murder... but you'd imagine a would be hitman/assassin might think, this guys pretty tough; how about... a headshot? then again, easier said than done.... and most hitmen are probably violent brainless cunts incapable of independent thought anyway.

I really hope no hitmen are reading this.

They had a picture on the front of one of the rags today labelling all the places he's been hit. I think it's eighteen now.

I think it was Paul Reynolds on the radio earlier saying that one of the times he was shot he rolled around on the ground in evasive manouvers so yer man couldn't get a proper shot at him. He's like Charles Bronson or something.

foleym.jpg

I go to that gym. He can't be that well off if he's a member of the Dunnes Stores of fitness centres. Crime doesn't pay, obviously.

I go to that gym. He can't be that well off if he's a member of the Dunnes Stores of fitness centres. Crime doesn't pay, obviously.

its his local gym though, to be fair. Its the only one around there really. Everyone up my way is in it too (though not me personally - I'm a Total Fitness tosser). My housemate went down there on saturday and was turned back cos the whole place was closed off. Pain in the hole. You'd think the poxy gunman would have waited til he drove down the road a bit before shooting, just so as they wouldn't have to close the gym.

Foley jogs in my local park frequently too. I see him up there loads. Always has a minder with him.

its his local gym though, to be fair. Its the only one around there really. Everyone up my way is in it too (though not me personally - I'm a Total Fitness tosser). My housemate went down there on saturday and was turned back cos the whole place was closed off. Pain in the hole. You'd think the poxy gunman would have waited til he drove down the road a bit before shooting, just so as they wouldn't have to close the gym.

Foley jogs in my local park frequently too. I see him up there loads. Always has a minder with him.
It is a decent gym, but they let kids in which pisses me off.

too many people there that I'd rather avoid (not you of course catwoman).
Heh, well it's probably for the best.

too many people there that I'd rather avoid (not you of course catwoman).

All gyms let kids in don't they? In total fitness they have to be gone by 7 though, which isn't so bad.
Do they? Catman goes to Iveagh and there's no kids in there. I'm not against having them in, I just wish they wouldn't play spitting games in the jacuzzi. :mad:

I went up to Carlisle gym just after he was shot and there were shitloads of cops around. Good thing Liverpool had a game on at 3 so I didn't go down at three and cop some lead in the face. Also I was in school when Viper was shot in our school. Someone very funnily drew a chalk outline outside the swimming pool. This Viper guy is definitely making it easier to not go to the gym.

How do you not die from getting shot in the face?

How can this man be shot like 25 times and still be alive? This time it was in the head too. He must really make Ireland's magnum of hitmen feel substandard in their line of work.

How can this man be shot like 25 times and still be alive? This time it was in the head too. He must really make Ireland's magnum of hitmen feel substandard in their line of work.

These lads aren't using magnums, that's their problem. Did they learn nothing from Dirty Harry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back