ERIN MAIDEN PLAY LUCAN (1 Viewer)

smelltheglove said:
ERIN MAIDEN play Lucan county bar(pub on the grounds of spa hotel) on friday the 26th of august the perfect warm up for the gig in the RDS!!!!! support from GLYDER http://www.hllywd.com/
ADM:€8
'UP THE IRONS'

ohh, i get it - an iron maiden cover band.

well we've established you can read...why do dick heads like you do this could you not have looked at it and said no ths is not my cup of tea and i wont go to that, instead of posting unnecessary crap!

smelltheglove said:
well we've established you can read...why do dick heads like you do this could you not have looked at it and said no ths is not my cup of tea and i wont go to that, instead of posting unnecessary crap!

this seems like my cup of tea, I'll see you there.

BLACKLIST : supertough, kirstie, Zeelander, smelltheglove

GOLDLIST : terri, glen, Queen Buzzo

smelltheglove said:
ooooooonnnooo clive put me on his list.......his black list...how am i ever gonna live with myself.....

BLACKLIST : supertough, kirstie, Zeelander, smelltheglove X2

GOLDLIST : terri, glen, Queen Buzzo

i guess ill leave you all alone to jack off to your franz ferdinand pictures...
mods please remove this tread as it was clearly the wrong place to post this!

Lucan good!!!!!!! Don't pay any attention to that clive dude..... He seems pretty lame... scratch that... MAJOR LAME. MAJOR GENERAL LAME of the big steamy bender army of people who don't understand that Bruce and Eddie are comin' to town......RRRRRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Do I dislike Clive for being an asshole?

Do I dislike smelltheglove for his random presumption everyone who posts here likes mainstream indie?

Do I hate myself because my mother didnt give me enough attention as a child?

This thread provokes melancholic introspection.I give it 8/10.

:heart:

i should have directed the franz ferdinand picture insult at the list keeper and his two little friends and not the general thumped forum member for that i apoligise...i mean no harm all i wanted to do was to tell people about a gig that was happening and to mr van halen Diamond Dave is the king and his book is class.|..|

BLACKLIST : supertough, kirstie, Zeelander, smelltheglove X2, Osama Van Halen

GOLDLIST : terri, glen, Queen Buzzo, FRANZ FERDINAND

MAUVELIST : brianoak

smelltheglove. nutter.
one post does not = thumped.

I'd have neg repped you only you were listening to the Warning during your first post.

What is your set list? It's probably more interesting than Maiden's.

Mainly the first 7 albums
aces high,ides of march,remeber tomorrow,prowler,children of the damned,22 accacia avenue phanthom of the opera to name but a few obscure ones and then the rest you can pretty much guess yourelf all the crowd pleasers run to the hills,666,2 mins to midnight, huge variety we have over 40 songs nailed so the set is always different but none of the newer stuff as we prefer to play all the older stuff .|..|

Anyway sorry to come across as a bit of a nutter but i post on all the other forums but jesus my first post here and 3 smart arses decided to hijack it with irrelevant crap any way i hope to continue using THUMPED in the future ......let ther be peace

smelltheglove said:
Mainly the first 7 albums
aces high,ides of march,remeber tomorrow,prowler,children of the damned,22 accacia avenue phanthom of the opera to name but a few obscure ones and then the rest you can pretty much guess yourelf all the crowd pleasers run to the hills,666,2 mins to midnight, huge variety we have over 40 songs nailed so the set is always different but none of the newer stuff as we prefer to play all the older stuff .|..|

Anyway sorry to come across as a bit of a nutter but i post on all the other forums but jesus my first post here and 3 smart arses decided to hijack it with irrelevant crap any way i hope to continue using THUMPED in the future ......let ther be peace

first vinyl record i ever bought - somewhere in time - at a primary school jumble sale for 50p. True story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back