eBAY experience (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
so i was bidding for this kit .... auction isn't over and it's gone way over my price range and today i got this mail....

-----

Do not reply to this email Contact the seller at this e-mail address [email protected] You expressed interest in anitem titled New LUDWIG AMBER VISTALITE 5 PC. SET *ZEPPELIN'S KIT* Item number: 7413967274 by bidding however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder In compliance with eBay policy the seller of that item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your bid price US $500.00.The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because either the winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction If you accept this offer you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction such as fraud protection.To purchase this item don't reply to this mail just contact the seller at [email protected] Thank you eBay Inc .Do not reply to this email.Contact the seller at this e-mail address [email protected]

-----

weird... because the auction isn't over....

so i reply....

-----

Hi Roberto

Can you confirm that this is your kit please?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7413967274&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

If yes, can you please let me know the total cost of the kit + shipping to ireland?

Thanks,
David

----

and he sends this back....

-----

no sir
is no my kit but i have the same one for 500 usd including shipping and handling.....

-----

and i'm like (to myself) 'this is kinda weird... so i mails him again...

-----

Do you have an EBAY profile? Is the kit listed on EBAY?

Thanks,
David

-----

and he writes back...

-----

no is not listed on ebay..
sir..look i come to you with an offer...you can buy these for 500 usd ...let me know if you are interested...if not you can buy them for 2000 usd...i sell them because i had a bad problem i and i need money fast..

-----

hands up who thinks i should send him the money?

i bought an amp from germany recently and i got mad broken english mails from folks telling me "the transaction hasn't gone through i need to send the money to an alternative address" etc.

ebay is so full of scam artists, most of the time those mails are false and they'll take your money.

give him all your pin codes and bank account numbers too when youre buying it & make sure youre wearing some lipstick too..... you'll want to be lookin pretty while he's fuckin ye.

delete emails and ignore

ernesto said:
give him all your pin codes and bank account numbers too when youre buying it & make sure youre wearing some lipstick too..... you'll want to be lookin pretty while he's fuckin ye.

delete emails and ignore
whoah whoh whoah.
dont give him ANY details. jesus.
send him the cash.

Oh yeah and check out all the 'wonderful super rare' snare drums being sold from china with a starting bid of €0.01 then check the shipping costs. Also with guitars you'll see the exact same fender/gibson advertised many times at a rediculously cheap price (also from China).

am noticing more and more legit sellers posting warnings of people posing as them and contacting interested parties about the sale.

If you want to check if its legit, click on the ask seller question button and see if it was them who sent it. You already know it wasnt unless you've been sniffing ronseal in a windowless room all day (do EXACTLY the opposite of what it says on the tin).

subcribe idiots email address to loads of horrific mailout sites. spam the spammer.

ah... i see i should have put the winky man at the end of my post.

the cheek of the guy though... he must have thought i was some dumb yank or sumthin'. i just mailed him back calling him a greasy gringo wetback. hee hee. hands up who thinks i shouldn't have done that?

Send him the money! It pay for more gooder english lesson sir

:D

no is not listed on ebay..
sir..look i come to you with an offer...you can buy these for 500 usd ...let me know if you are interested...if not you can buy them for 2000 usd...i sell them because i had a bad problem i and i need money fast..

-----

hands up who thinks i should send him the money?

send a payment in counterfeit bills. boy will his face be red when he goes to the bank. hopefully you'll already have received your counterfeit drums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back