Eazy Singles (1 Viewer)

I wonder if they have something to do with Irish adult males being the way they are

easy singles in toasted sandwiches is a prick.

I ordered a toasted cheese in a dodgy/great ex miner pub about a year ago. they made it with easy singles - because they ran out of proper cheese. the molten yellow liquid squirted out burning me and a person that i was sitting with....

I'll tell you whats gorgeous. If you grill birds eye waffles and put easi singles on top of them for the last minute of cooking so they melt in. I made it recently for friends at a dinner party, everyone was very embarrassed.

I'll tell you whats gorgeous. If you grill birds eye waffles and put easi singles on top of them for the last minute of cooking so they melt in. I made it recently for friends at a dinner party, everyone was very embarrassed.

A "dinner party"? Good lord!

We need a 'slowly shakes head in disapproval' smiley... and for you a 'hangs head in shame' one.

Tut, tut!

were you trying to re-create

_39085663_abigail3_203.jpg

were you trying to re-create

_39085663_abigail3_203.jpg

haha i 've just realised I saw the guy who plays Laurence in that pic in an episode of the new stateman as a cabbie. Alan B'stard killed with a headbutt had to get rid of the body.

He looks very like Harry Shearer.

haha i 've just realised I saw the guy who plays Laurence in that pic in an episode of the new stateman as a cabbie. Alan B'stard killed with a headbutt had to get rid of the body.

good spot!

forgot about New Statesman. Some very funny scenes - especially with the Bormann chap trying to dodge jail with a sex change op.

Assassination story was great.

good spot!

forgot about New Statesman. Some very funny scenes - especially with the Bormann chap trying to dodge jail with a sex change op.

Assassination story was great.

You two are like scary twins... are you twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back