Dudley... (2 Viewers)

Goodbye

Hay Dudley,
When Dudley Moore's death was announced on Sky news yesterday as shocked as I was I couldent help thinking: "I wonder what Dudley is going to have up on thumped any minite now..." made me snicker to beat the band.
But alas you dissapoint me... No comment, are you in mourning?

P.S. Dudley Moore died of pneumonia yesterday age 66(6), he was funney, he played piano, he was Arthur, he was Dud, he was small, now he's dead...

just cause he kicked the bucket doesn't mean you can distort the facts and make him funny out of
some twisted sense of pity......irritating yes, mindmeltingly awful films -yeah, funny -pff

FM104 normally do their showbiz headlines at 8.40am, but this morning played a little Dudley Moore song instead in his honour.

We was in tears laughing in the car. Classic.

for the drive into work, we're with morning ireland all the way. when the sports news comes on at 8.35, i switch to the showbiz headlines on FM104 for 10 minutes, then back to morning ireland for the rest of the journey. see?

Cathal McCquillagh or whatever his name is has the best arguments.

Sure am.

For instance, I can tell you that the FM104 morning crew don't like Ronan Keating.

pete (28 Mar, 2002 01:40 p.m.):
for the drive into work, we're with morning ireland all the way. when the sports news comes on at 8.35, i switch to the showbiz headlines on FM104 for 10 minutes, then back to morning ireland for the rest of the journey. see?

Cathal McCquillagh or whatever his name is has the best arguments.

I used to think Aine Lawlor had the sexiest voice ever.

Every morning I dreamt and mused about how hot she must be....

Then one the day I found a picture of her.

That was the end of the love affair.
Minger.

everyone involved in fm 104 but especially their whawhawhacky morning "crew" should be silenced. Same goes for Lite Fm morning show people (i heard it on the bus yesterday) what SHITE! That woman must have no dignity, playing the chuckling idiot to that stupid fucker, who's probably a fat bastard.

Anthony (28 Mar, 2002 05:15 p.m.):
everyone involved in fm 104 but especially their whawhawhacky morning "crew" should be silenced. Same goes for Lite Fm morning show people (i heard it on the bus yesterday) what SHITE! That woman must have no dignity, playing the chuckling idiot to that stupid fucker, who's probably a fat bastard.

aw anthony, is that the wee bairn in your picture?
awwwwwwwww
thats lovely that is. can we have a bigger attatchement picture of him? do you think he'll think of all of us on thumped as his uncles and aunties? cause ya know were all like brudders and sisters anyway here.
ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back