"Dont be fucking ringing mobiles off the house phone!!" (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Im going to get something said to me about this by worse forces than my mother, this bill mobiles alone was 32 euro, the last one was 45 just for mobiles (may have been increased by ringing northern ireland for half an hour)...

Could I just say... eh , sher get me credit the whole time so, but I never ask them for money.. so I wouldnt like to say that...

Yeah, my Da.....

you never ask them for money, but you expect them to foot the bill for your calls? ah kids. rapid.

Webtexts. If you want more than freetexts then yer no better than them girls off "My Super Sweet 16th".

hhaha She told me that shes not going to tell my da, I dont really buy credit, cant remember the last time I had some. I make the most of calls me's etc. Thought i was good this month, obviously not. I use webtexts every now and then but no one ever fucking replys to them, as most of my friends arent the credit having sort either so its mainly all mobiles , I dont like ringning house phones for the simple reason i'll have to talk to their ma or something and i dont like that sort of coversation.

Plus, I remember all my brothers before mobile phones organising their whole weekends on a friday night off the house phone and that was before we got this new package we have and telecom eireann was charging us loads. Nothing ever got said to them, cunts its cause im a girl and the youngest.

Here maybe im not to blame.

Worse than those girls off my super sweet 16th? eh excuse me, im a dam sight more independant than most teenagers, I do my own washing, my own paper work, i get myself up in the morning, organise my lifs every where, and I always always cook everything myself and I always clean the kitchen after their dinner. Which is a darn sight better than anything my brothers do. They just give them money.

Here's the thing. It costs exactly the same amount of money to ring America as it does to ring a mobile phone (with eircom, that is). I don't know about you, but when I ring a mobile I'm chatting away, gabbing about this and just shooting the breeze in general, but on the few occasions I'm ringing america, I'd be like, 'oh it's really expensive so I'd better not stay long'. So just tell yourself it's the same as ringing america and your bill will go down. Maybe.

That is actually a very good idea. I may try that, sher when I go to college it will be easier anyway because i'll be living with the people I fucking ring the whole time.

Ive organised all my accomidation for next year, sorted out my childrens allowance payments that I will be due next september when ive turned 19 in July, passports, failing the theory test etc.

It's not the same but If I'm at home I use the Vodaphone website to send most of my texts - it does save a bit on the long run.

Plus, I remember all my brothers before mobile phones organising their whole weekends on a friday night off the house phone and that was before we got this new package we have and telecom eireann was charging us loads. Nothing ever got said to them, cunts its cause im a girl and the youngest.
House to house calls always cost fuck all. House to mobile costs a packet, especially if you're ringing meteor.

EDIT: Jesus i just looked it up there, eircom charge 1.2c a minute to call landlines in the evening, but 15.8c a minute for mobiles! That's insayno.

That is actually a very good idea. I may try that, sher when I go to college it will be easier anyway because i'll be living with the people I fucking ring the whole time.

Get everyone you know ( and yerself obviously) onto Meteor. Free texts are like fucking heroin. I send about 200 texts a day cos almost every single person I know is on Meteor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back