Donal Dineen's Smallhours Christmas Party this Sat 18 Dec (1 Viewer)

eoincregan

Hey folks - we're hosting Donal Dineen's Small Hours Christmas Party in the Twisted Pepper on 18 Dec. It's a big line-up for the evening featuring Donal's full live band (feat Ronan O'Snodaigh from Kila & Jeremy RSAG), Sunken Foal Live, Catscars with Patrick Kelleher and the Soup Collective Xmas Exhibition.

Kicks off 8pm. It'll be Donal's first time doing the live band in Dublin too (outside of Electric Pic, Body & Soul and the free warm-up show he did before EP with us back in Sept).

DONAL DINEEN & FRIENDS feat.
Bodhran/Vocals - Ronan O' Snodaigh (Kila), Guitar & Vocals - Niwel Tsumbu, Synth/Keys - Juilian 8mm, Drums - Jeremy RSAG, Percussion - Frilan, Sax - Danny Pullman & more

CATSCARS feat PATRICK KELLEHER
SUNKEN FOAL [LIVE] (Planet Mu)

plus Xmas Soup Collective Video Projection Gallery featuring: Hector Castillo, Natalie Winterlich, Donal Dineen (Visual), Guillermo (Live)

Doors 8pm
Adm: e14/e12 Members
Adv Tickets from www.bodytonicmusic.com/store

tnx E

Not keen on the venue? Just curious

hate it.
i know plenty of people that will boycott gigs due to the place. ive rarely been in a venue with alot of friends and people i know and had a shite time. usually if youre out and meet alot of friends youd expect to have a great time regardless of the venue or act. but ive seen great performances there and still had a shite time with all around me feeling the same. that shouldnt normally happen.

dont think im alone on this

Fair enough, like with anywhere we'll never be able to please everyone. We work hard at it and try to do our best, and always are looking for feedback to help constantly develop & improve.

I like the TP. Though, I've only been there once. Also, there's already been a thread about this event.. (I think..)
In which I shouted; "GO PANDA GO!"
As they are playing that night there.

Can i get in for free, Mr. Eoin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back