Don Cab news (1 Viewer)

Ciarán R

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
The seminal instrumental band DON CABALLERO has set World Class Listening Problem as the title of its forthcoming Relapse Records debut.

World Class Listening Problem, the bands first record in almost five years, will feature ten new tracks. The finished track listing is "Mmmmm Acting. I Love Me Some Good Acting", "Sure We Had Knives Around", "And and and, He Lowered the Twin Down", "I Agree…….No!.......I Disagree", "Palm Trees In the Fecking Bahamas", "World Class Listening Problem", "Railroad Cancellation", "Theme From Bricktop Clowns", "Savage Composition" and "I’m Goofballs for Bozzo Jazz."

World Class Listening Problem was recorded by the bands longtime producer Al Sutton (THE LAUGHING HYENAS, BIG CHIEF) at Sutton's Rustbelt Studios and mastered by Alan Douches (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, MASTODON) at West West Side Studios.

World Class Listening Problem marks the first recorded work by the band's newest incarnation (founder and drummer extraordinaire Damon Che, bassist Jason Jouver and guitarists Gene Doyle and Jeff Ellsworth) and is scheduled for a May 16 release in North America (May 22nd in the rest of the world).

Additionally, DON CABALLERO is currently preparing a return to the worldwide touring circuit after a lengthy hiatus. Dates will be announced as soon as they are confirmed.

DON CABALLERO has previously released four critically-acclaimed and wildly influential full-length recordings as well as an extensive singles collection via its previous label Touch and Go Records.

world class song titles. do you reckon they have a shadow team of song title writers? they'd have a pretty broad scope seeing as the fucking songs arent about anything.

such post rock song titles. pants. hope its a decent rekkid. but odds are against this happening.

mark said:
such post rock song titles. pants. hope its a decent rekkid. but odds are against this happening.
Aye, considering everything they've done so far has been shit.
I'm assuming this is what you're talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back