Dog fanciers? (1 Viewer)

P247 - trust me sweetheart, you are the most bet-down woman I have ever met

J - oh you, I bet you say that to all the girls

P247 - no seriously baby doll, you are rrrooouuuggghhh!

J - *giggles*

Did you get a good sniff of her arse?

dalmatians are up near the top in numbers of attacks on kids in america apparently, mainly for two reasons - disney, and they're aggressive.

Some day - and I know this deep in my heart - I will be president.
President of the Hound Association of Ireland, that is.

Until then, I will contrive to finagle my way into the upper reaches of the Irish Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Club.

Some day - and I know this deep in my heart - I will be president.
President of the Hound Association of Ireland, that is.

Until then, I will contrive to finagle my way into the upper reaches of the Irish Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Club.

If you're gonna be President, I'm gonna be President For Life of The All Dog Association Of Ireland and veto all your decisions.

My letterhead will be all, "STAY OFF MY LAWN."

dalmatians are up near the top in numbers of attacks on kids in america apparently, mainly for two reasons - disney, and they're aggressive.

I don't see how a dog watching Disney films would make them attack children. Except for those interfering little shitheads in The Parent Trap.

Yeah. I think people misunderstand the poor Dalmatian. When they re-released 101 Dalmations, they always end up having to issue loads of warnings that they aren't the best family pets. They require very firm training, although they're lovely if htey have that, but what happens is, families get them without realising what they need. It's down to irresponsible dog ownership, and people caving to their kids' demands rather than doing their homework about what the best dog for their family would be. Plus, they're overbred and like a lot of dogs that are popular as part of a breed-trend, people don't really know where they're getting them from.

I think people should watch Lady and the Tramp and see the benefits of getting a lovely sweet dog from the pound who will make you spaghetti dinners in a city dump.

I don't see how a dog watching Disney films would make them attack children. Except for those interfering little shitheads in The Parent Trap.

They just have a much lower Disney threshold than most other breeds, almost as low as a healthy adult human's tolerance for Winnie the Pooh. Even the amazing Pete's Dragon makes them ancy.

also, dalmatians are part-albino, and melanin (missing in albinos) is used in the brain as a signalling molecule; human albinos are also more aggressive. at least according to temple grandin.

If you're gonna be President, I'm gonna be President For Life of The All Dog Association Of Ireland and veto all your decisions.

My letterhead will be all, "STAY OFF MY LAWN."

You'll be a lame dog president if you can't hold onto the house of Rhodesian Ridgeback. Them bitches is mine.

You'll be a lame dog president if you can't hold onto the house of Rhodesian Ridgeback. Them bitches is mine.

Listen Mister, my girl Roxy (the dog, not the Thumpeder) is a Rhodesian Ridgeback cross with a bowel problem, and she'll have somehting to say about that. And I can tell you now, it won't come out of the upholstery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back