djibril (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash said:
Put him in a running competition against Didier Agathe. I bet on Agathe, he is amazing.
yeah but agathe would go nowhere with a ball. unless you call over the byline as somwhere?

hasselbaink for celtic? good or bad?

I was thinking more along the lines of running after balls and then displaying piss poor control after just being brought on to at least make it look like the manager is trying to do something about the other team being two goals up.

Agathe has some bad games sure, but when he is on form he is fuckin amazing to watch, he will just turn defenders inside out. Still his end product does need more work, I'd like to see him get to the byline and get more crosses in because it works really well when he does it. I think the problem is he tends to get played with no-one behind him so he has to think about defense alot as well, in that respect he's actually brilliant but I would like to see him go forward more. It was great a couple of seasons ago when Johann Mjallby was sitting behind him, it gave him a lot of space to be a proper threat, he didn't get that so much last season. Now that Henrik's away though, Agathe is possibly my favourite Celtic player, dunno why I just like the guy!
Hasselbaink would be fuckin amazing to get for Celtic I reckon, he's a great striker and has proved it plenty of times, I dunno why Chelsea didn't make more use of him. He's certainly way better than Crapo (who admittedly makes a good sub). Still I don't think Celtic will fork out any ridiculous wages for Jimmy-Floyd and that will probably discourage him. And I wouldn't want to see them fork out ridiculous money for him either, I'd prefer if we could get a good up-and-coming striker for a reasonable price. Nacho Novo looks good to join, and he is brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back