Distro-y Releases for Free Download!!! (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
We are starting to upload our releases for FREE download as a way for us to know how many people are downloading our releases and seeing how many people are interested in our music it is something we can find out.
There are two main reasons for us doing this one I set up this distro/label so that I can help spread punk/crust/ d-beat music and DIY ethics for cheap, low prices and free if possible. This is where FREE part comes in or if you get me drunk enough I sometimes give a way stuff for free when doing distro tables!!!
Also We believe that the music is only part of a release. Artwork - Lyrics - Song Meanings - Translations are also part of a release and just as important in our eyes. However when music is up for download it only usually contains the mp3's of music however we are going to try to provide all of this so you get the whole package for free. We have no problems with the free downloads we just ask few things one that you ask the permission of the band or the label so that we know what is being done with the music that we helped release and also and more importantly that you include all the parts of the release.

Although I have put up this music for free download I strongly encourage people to Please BUY the record as to support the amount of work that has been put into it and to keep the D.I.Y. movement going.

Please enjoy our releases and spread the word about these download as music should be enjoyed by everyone.

In an ideal world I will have our total discography uploaded on our website however as with most of our releases there are a number of other labels bands and other factors so we maybe unable to do our complete discography but hopefully the majority.

To start downloading go to our website:
www.medistro.webs.com

For any questions regarding this FREE download please e-mail: [email protected] or message us.

thats a super idea, nice work!
Just checking out the Project Hopeless 7inch - looking forward to getting it in the flesh soon .|..|.

Keep us updated on how this goes.

The lads had it up for free download already but only as individual songs no artwork. So they had no problem. I still have half of my side this release left so I am kind of hoping it will pay off in the long run. I know with some of my releases that I will have problems with others and putting up my releases/split releases up for download. Cause releasing records is damn expensive especially when you are broke. 5 downloads so far so not to shabby but I hope it will be met with 5 purchases. hahaha I dont really care either way though. Sure we will see how this goes but I expecting some people including labels I am not even doing releases with to get pissed. As downloading music seems to something that is getting some people really pissed off.

Ok I have put up more Distro-y releases including the Bacchus - Attica CD and the Expendable Youth LP (they did the split 7" with Cut The Reins) aswell which isnt out for another 2 months I think so ya feel free to download and let us know what you think also there is an option to pay if you feel like it but just select 0.00 and press next for free download

Also I have put a demo that was sent to me by a new Swedish band called Electric Funeral its great Swedish D-Beat Distort think Disclose, FlyBlown, Giftgas Attack, Warvictims. If anybody would like me to stick up any of their bands records just send a message or pm and can sort something I plan to have a big huge download section so dont be shy.

www.distroy.tk

Next Releases: Burnt Cross/Cress split 7" out end of the month, Expendable Youth LP

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back