Distro-y Records/Distro News (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
Just a thread where I thought I would just say what the plans are for the next couple of months are and the last time I did this I was still Me Distro so thought I would start a new one:

Releases Planned:
DY13 Burnt Cross - Carcass Of Humanity LP
Re-press of Anarcho punk from Brighton real old school anarcho along the lines of conflict and Anthrax (UK) Out in August/September

DY14 The FreeBooters -Punks, Skins and Mongos CD
Irish street punk legends long awaited full length album going to be deadly!!!! Out in September!!!

DY11 Warvictims/Emaciated split 7"
Cross Atlantic split between Swedish D-Beat Machine -Warvictims and US D-Beater Emaciated on their Vinyl Debut September/October

Plus some one or two other unconfirmed releases of Irish and European bands.

Still have a tiny amount of some release left even though I have said they are sold out, down to the last 10 Easpa Measa/Divisions Ruin split LP

Tours
As some of you may have heard the October tour of Avskum has been postponed until what looks like June 2011 further details here

Preying Hands (Canada) and Easpa Measa Irish Tour:
Preying Hands (ex-members of Ballast) as part of their European tour will come to Ireland to do some shows with Irish Crust Masters Easpa Measa
14 October - Dublin
15 October - Sligo
16 October - Galway
17 October - Cork

Will also be starting to be putting on gigs up in Sligo over the next few months in a hopefully new spot in town!!!
Also have been in talks with some bands to come over in 2011 as well!!!!

Zine

Currently Working on a follow up zine to D-Beat Beater which will be a benefit for Warzone Center Belfast will have interviews with Putrefaction, Burnt Cross (UK) A-Political from Belfast and Warvictims (Sweden)
Should be done in a month or so if my computer ever stops crashing I really should back stuff up:p

Distro
Will be launching a new on-line webshop where you can create accounts and shop at will, with the full distro all up with pictures and info on each record that should be another couple of months as was only started this week.

This week has seen aload of new additions to the distro and there is aload more on the way from all over the world, with lots more D-Beat and Crust coming in.

Also so Distro-y has now started to stock Maximum Rock n Roll (the Punk Rock Bible) it will be on sale for € 4 and at a cheaper fee for anyone who takes out a subscription also anyone who takes out a six month subscription gets a free copy of any CD or 7" that Distro-y has put out or any upcoming release get in touch for more details.
mrr.jpg

Also in the meantime check out the website for free downloads of releases, news, and more
www.distroy.webs.com

Think that is everything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back