• Thread starter IU
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 935
  • Watchers 0

IU

Website
www.irishunsigned.com
We are currently working on a plan to arrange a discount setup whereby the mere mention of Irish Unsigned will allow discounts between 5-15% on various music related services (from recording to printing of flyers and anything in between). Do any of you run music related organisations or companies that might be interested? If so please contact me directly at [email protected] to see what can be arranged. Same goes for anyone you know in thegame.

By the way, just to show you I am not the type to hold a grudge(!) I will let you all enter the Grapevine competition when it goes live in early March at www.nciGrapevine.com - with a first prize of a free Bed and Breakfast for two at the 5* Berkeley Court Hotel in Dublin, with two bottles of wine thrown in and (if we can get them) two mobile phones too. Runner Up gets 10 bottles of wine. Wait until 8th march and then check the site.

Finally, if any of you want exposure to the NCI's students at a Docklands fundraiser for the Journalism Society to fund Grapevine and are willing to play for expenses or free(!?), then contact me. Needs to be a band who can do covers relatively well. You know what students are like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back