Dave pajo (1 Viewer)

talkingllama

hi,
i'm new...i was just wondering if anyone could help confirm/deny the story that dave pajo of slint in currently playing in billy corgan's new band zwan....please don't let it be true.....i haven't found any definite evidence, but this is the impression i have gained from groups.google.com....
anyone?
e

It was originally "Matt Sweeney on guitar, Skullfisher on bass, Pumkins drummer Jimmy Chamberlin and Corgan as frontman "

but now there's no mention of skullfisher and the website says
"Billy sings
Jimmy plays drums...
David plays space"

b://www.zwanmusic.com/

I am driven to ask:
What the fuck is he talking about? (but for now you can call me skullfisher, the family blah blah blah)

And much more importantly has jimmy chamberlin kicked the skag? (or did they just let him in cos his great?)

he kicked the skag before they let him rejoin for the last tour or album or whatever.

Smashing Pumpkins from Siamese Dream to that wanky double album.... biggest dissapointment of my teenage years

how could they become so shite so quickly!!!

it's true...it all went horribly wrong...at a push I will conceed that Mellon Collie is alright, but none of it compares to Gish (which is still one of my favourite debut albums). Once he started wearing leather and shouting a lot i lost interest...I pity the wife...

(The Kitchen. It's evenning. Enter Billy Corgans Wife)

The Wife : Hi Billy, how are you ?
Billy : Nooooooooooooobbbbbbbbooooooodyyyyyyy looooooooovvvvvvesss meeeeeee....the angels have abandoned the palace of the jackal agaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnn....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
The Wife : but Billy...I love you...and you're rich and famous
Billy : love, love...it's who you know...love..love...courtney..sorry The wife...i didn't mean it.
The Wife : I wonder how we have managed to stay married for so long (thinks to herself : you bloated & bald little baboon)...i DO love you though
Billy : aaaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh....i'm all by myself.

Exeunt

Stephen (11 Dec, 2001 02:28 p.m.):
I am driven to ask:
What the fuck is he talking about? (but for now you can call me skullfisher, the family blah blah blah)

did ye read that shit - i hope he's taking the piss out of corgan and the shite he's been spouting for the last couple of years. it's gotta be a wind-up.

mugwump (11 Dec, 2001 03:05 p.m.):
it's true...it all went horribly wrong...at a push I will conceed that Mellon Collie is alright, but none of it compares to Gish (which is still one of my favourite debut albums). Once he started wearing leather and shouting a lot i lost interest...I pity the wife...

(The Kitchen. It's evenning. Enter Billy Corgans Wife)

The Wife : Hi Billy, how are you ?
Billy : Nooooooooooooobbbbbbbbooooooodyyyyyyy looooooooovvvvvvesss meeeeeee....the angels have abandoned the palace of the jackal agaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnn....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
The Wife : but Billy...I love you...and you're rich and famous
Billy : love, love...it's who you know...love..love...courtney..sorry The wife...i didn't mean it.
The Wife : I wonder how we have managed to stay married for so long (thinks to herself : you bloated & bald little baboon)...i DO love you though
Billy : aaaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh....i'm all by myself.

Exeunt

oh my god mugwump you should become a playwright, that was spot on!!!
actually he split up from his wife though.

this whole Zwan deal just scares the shit out of me.
it really really really really does.

does anyone know any of those guys who try and 'deprogram' people that have joined cults?

we could try that on pajo.
look! dave! a hoverbike!!!

jesus, not to mention matt sweeney.

Chavez fucking rocked.

how long before they kick out chamberlan and damon che starts playin drums?

ronan (11 Dec, 2001 07:07 p.m.):
jesus, not to mention matt sweeney.

Chavez fucking rocked.

how long before they kick out chamberlan and damon che starts playin drums?

Hve you got any chavez ? I've only heard one song called flight 96 on the matador 10th anniversary anthology thingy and it rocks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back