Daisy chaining a TS808 (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

Anyone use an Ibanez TS808 tubescreamer?

I'm trying to daisy chain it by powering it from a boss TU2 tuner but it has that (stupid) 3.5mm jack input on the back.

IBA%20TS808_R-Large.jpg

You can get a lead that is 3.5mm jack to boss input jack (don't know the tech term) which allows you to power just the TS808 with a boss 9 volt adapter.

Can you get a 3.5mm input to boss output lead?

Anyone use an Ibanez TS808 tubescreamer?

I'm trying to daisy chain it by powering it from a boss TU2 tuner but it has that (stupid) 3.5mm jack input on the back.

IBA%20TS808_R-Large.jpg

You can get a lead that is 3.5mm jack to boss input jack (don't know the tech term) which allows you to power just the TS808 with a boss 9 volt adapter.

Can you get a 3.5mm input to boss output lead?

In the long run just get moose; to change the power jack on your pedal, problem solved. He's a wizard at that type of thing and reasonably priced too.

Yep Visual Sound lad does the job nicely, or if you don't mind drilling the hole a tad bigger I can put in a Boss style jack for a tenner.

Thanks Og, that will do the job nicely. I'd say they're hard enough to find, in a shops anyway.

Thanks also to moose, I'll go with the visual sound mini jack. Just in case I end up selling it.

I agree but It might affect the resale price if it were altered, no that it's a collectors item or anything. It's a reissue.
Having said that I did get an LED put in place of the standard piss poor buld. At certain angles it was hard to see, but it's easily changed back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back