Daemien Frost 'News' (2 Viewers)

damien frost are crazy mutants

i was really bored on a journey from dublin to cork
really bored

moribund cows...

press_photo_2.jpg

haha it's like the dude on the left was like "yeah, you guys can make stoopid expressions if yous want , but i'm gonna subtly stand behind ye all where ye can't see me and wear my suavest come-hither expression. clowned!!!"
it really is

Liadain said:
haha it's like the dude on the left was like "yeah, you guys can make stoopid expressions if yous want , but i'm gonna subtly stand behind ye all where ye can't see me and wear my suavest come-hither expression. clowned!!!"
it really is
they're all separate photos. i put it together. i did that on purpose. here's our bio by hector grey... i can't imagine someone ever writing a better one...

-----

Billy Joel singing Moving Out. “You should never argue with a crazy ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma...”

Sage advice. Ominous words. Starcross these with maybe Satan plucking on his own pubic hair and there you have it, the sound of Daemien Frost. Words like viscceral, bionic and opaque sound good when someone clever says them, The ‘Frost have no time for that.

Four men, half goat, Drummer Dave Hag (me) has the lithe body of a gay dancer and all the humour of a Levellers song. Watch him drum like he was forcing children to work down a shaft mining pure adulterous evil for use in his ego-cannon. Be afraid children, this man thinks he knows the score.

Mark Macmanus (dred lock guy)plays the bass. The high end bass, like the sound of many kittens being run over, or evil whistles cursing a manky wind. Stare into his eyes, there. Gaze on nothing.

Greg Barret (guy you're talking about) plays the bass, the low end bass, as nature intended. Like the lumbering carburetor of a truck designed only for killing, like the bloated entrails of eviscerated demagogues. Likes a pint and looking into the middle distance.

Never Got Layde (guy at the front) is the lover of the band, all crafty fingering and whispered promises of filthy amour, skirting lasciviously around the fret board, uninventing music. Primordial, fearful, the grace of a moribund cow facing extinction. The humane killer of discordance. Dance? He can’t dance.

Together all of a couple of years, and already an album under their belt, the Frost belie their idiocy with proliferation’s. Corpus Daemo released in 2001, is the I can’t believe it’s not butter of the nod makers and frat factories. This music should be good, so atrocious are it’s influences.

Dara Higgins, 24/01/03.

-----

greg is the guy with the green glow.

i saw what your answer was before you edited it... ah, poor hagtastic...there there

hang on, that's a fake sky? did you use cotton wool?

Liadain said:
i saw what your answer was before you edited it... ah, poor hagtastic...there there

hang on, that's a fake sky? did you use cotton wool?
what, i'm not allowed change my mind now? away with you! man, i thought you and me had something... i really did.

i forgot about that. wow. makes me want to care again. wait.. it's gone.

how's the cock porridge in anyways hag? still on the game?

Hector Grey said:
i forgot about that. wow. makes me want to care again. wait.. it's gone.

how's the cock porridge in anyways hag? still on the game?
it's pretty great, isn't it? man, you see through people like i don't know what...
yep, still whoring around, not making or breaking anything for a change... you still owe me guinness.

hag said:
it's pretty great, isn't it? man, you see through people like i don't know what...
yep, still whoring around, not making or breaking anything for a change... you still owe me guinness.
i've told you this before, i don't own guinness. i own ernest and julio gallo, and no cunt wants to drink that. i'll get you a "chocolate straw" if that's what you want. John Brown has one, probably in his closet.

choclate straw? how about a chutney pipe?

Hector Grey said:
i've told you this before, i don't own guinness. i own ernest and julio gallo, and no cunt wants to drink that. i'll get you a "chocolate straw" if that's what you want. John Brown has one, probably in his closet.

choclate straw? how about a chutney pipe?
see? you saw right through me again... i may as well just stop trying. ok, i'm gay.

hag said:
see? you saw right through me again... i may as well just stop trying. ok, i'm gay.
i know, duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. i KNOW. remember, i invented the whole gay ouvre. these days i'm mostly about making my own soup.

Hector Grey said:
i know, duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. i KNOW. remember, i invented the whole gay ouvre. these days i'm mostly about making my own soup.
making soup is great... i make a mean ginger and chili broth. have you invented any good recipes?

thegoone said:
cold beans, hot toast
winner every time

other people "how can you eat them cold?"
me "shuddupayaface"
sage advice, ominous words.... hang on a minute...

we practiced last night. we ripped it up. this should be good. well, our perofrmance will be good compared with other DF performances...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sorry for robbing the six winkie thing andy, immitation is the greatest form of flattery and all that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back