Cubase SX problem (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cunt
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 944
  • Watchers 0

cunt

Hey, Cubase SX keeps crashing on my new computer. Get an unknown exception error. Always worked fine on my old computer. Often when it crashes the last note that I played rings out perpetually and cubase freezes. Funnily enough it only seems to crash in projects that I started from scratch on my new computer, or old projects for which I load new vsts i.e. models that i didn't have on my old computer. Any ideas?

No it's not running on vista, same operating system as previous. It is a cracked version. I buy my software these days, but didn't when I was a broke student. Ideally I don't really want to upgrade as I know my way round SX best and none of the upgrades are of particular interest to me. Is it possible to buy the old SX version legitimately? Will this solve my problem? If I buy the old or a newer version of Cubase will it allow me to load sessions that were created in a cracked version? This is my main worry. What is it about my new computer that's causing this to happen? Any help with these many questions is appreciated.

Is it a new computer or an old computer that's new to you? Could try looking for updates for the sound drivers?

Some sound drivers (my bleedin' one) will only support Cubase and no other audio software running at the same time. Could be a similar issue. I'd imagine this has crossed your mind but... do you have the RAM?

It's new as in new new. Have all the sound driver updates. There's loads of RAM. Anybody else any ideas on my questions??? Sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back