Crayonsmith w/ BATS+Thinguma*jigSaw Fri.Jun.8 Boom Boom Room.New mp3 (1 Viewer)

ciaran s

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone!

So, the US West Coast tour was great and saw me go from Vancouver to LA playing everything in between with Jason Lytle (Grandaddy), Casiotone For The Painfully Alone, Mt. Eerie and Jason Anderson amongst others. I also got to the house where the Goonies was shot! There's a pic up on the Myspace photos.

Anyway, to warm up for our June dates with Ted Leo & the Pharmacists and Monade (Laetitia from Stereolab's side-project), we'll be headlining the Boom Boom Room on Fri. Jun. 8 with support from the excellent BATS and Thinguma*jigSaw.

www.myspace.com/leatherbeatsfeather
www.myspace.com/thingumajigsaw

Doors at 9pm
Adm. is 8 euro (Thinguma*jigSaw will be on first)

Our other dates for Jun.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 28 2007[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Roisin Dubh w/ Ted Leo & the Pharmacists[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Galway
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jun 29 2007[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Lavery's Bunker w/ Ted Leo & the Pharmacists[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Belfast[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Jun 30 2007
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Whelans w/ Monade (Laetitia Sadier of Stereolab + band)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Dublin[/FONT]

Also, on the Myspace profile page you can hear a demo of 'Bad Days Move On' from the forthcoming album out on Out On A Limb records in Feb. 2008. Hope you like it!

Thanks for your time,

Ciaran
www.myspace.com/outonalimbrecords

Im gonna be sooooooooooo drunk at this gig! Last exam that morning, then straight to the offie, then stumble down to the gig.

It's gonna be messy, I can feel it already.

Is it ok if i'm really drunk at this gig also? Actually, I don't need nobody's permission...........|..|

YEAH, THATS THE SPIRIT! DRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

jason1.jpg

NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, NO NOT MEEEE!!!!!

its my birthday too owensie...you better get me something good...or ill give you a thick ear

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back