CPR02:DIVISIONS RUIN 7" - out now!! (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

front-klein-1.jpg

Cesspool are proud to announce that we now have the new DIVISIONS RUIN 7" available - 4 tracks of brutal yet melodic crust inspired hardcore punk for fans of the likes of Initial State, Unhinged and Madame Germen.

4 songs of crushing power for 3 euro in person or 5 euro ppd.Snazzy colored vinyl while it lasts for folks who get them direct from us.. Distros/labels get in contact for trades at [email protected] they should be in shops by the weekend

this is acorelease with Acclaim!,Contraszt & Humilidad y Honestidad

listen to divisions ruin here:www.myspace.com/divisionsruin

She's got killer abs. Obviously been crunching cals with brutal reps on those bad boys. I like the way the cover forefronts how awareness of gender instability has been making great inroads into the punk scene over the last few years. Is the idea that she's doing pull-ups to toughen herself up for fighting the pigs?

Oh my god!! Is this in fact a big vag yawning open? INSPIRED. Using sex to sell records: .|..|.

divisions_poon-1.jpg

Hang on, this might in fact be misogynistic. Displaying a vag on the cover and calling the label "cesspool"? I'm telling Sweden.

yeah, so all talk of bodyparts aside, TUNGUSKA will very kindly be bringing some copies of this with them on tour this weekend, so Cork and Galway folks will be able to pick them up from them if they're at the gigs.I expect DR themselves will have copies at they greystones gig

yeah, so all talk of bodyparts aside, TUNGUSKA will very kindly be bringing some copies of this with them on tour this weekend, so Cork and Galway folks will be able to pick them up from them if they're at the gigs.I expect DR themselves will have copies at they greystones gig
Cool stuff, another 7" for the burgeoning to be listened to pile

Jamie, myspace keeps fuckin up for me so I can't message you on that but anyway could you bring me a copy of this and Rainbow of Death to Mayhem if your going? Otherwise I can call round and pick it up that day anyway. Saves on postage and that!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back