Could we please come and rock the Ireland please? (1 Viewer)

Heroic Toby

Hi there! I’m writing to see if any of you fantastic people could help me book a short Irish tour for my band!

We’re Heroic Doses (www.heroicdoses.co.uk tracks up at

www.myspace.com/heroicdoses). From Aug 18th-20th we’re off to Scotland and we’d like to do three Irish dates on one side of that and three Welsh dates on the other side (note although we are from London we’re ignoring the UK!). So I guess we’d either like Aug 15th, 16th, 17th in Ireland or Aug 21st, 22nd, 23rd so if anyone could kick it off I’d be forever in your debt!

We play fast thrashy punk in the vein of Naked Raygun, The Freeze, Stiff Little Fingers, Face To Face, Snuff etc etc etc! We’ve played with Black Tax, Jets Vs Sharks, Fire Apple Red, The Skulls, Four Letter Word and other such nice people. We also have a generator so will play literally anywhere!

Please help us out, all we want is a place to rock for you and in return we shall indeed rock!

cheers J

Toby – [email protected]

x

Hi, cheers very much! I promise a top show if we can come play! If the mp3's are being rubbish just email me your address and I can send anyone who wants it a demo tobychelms @ hot mail . com

We've got loads of family in Cork, Waterford and Derry despite being scurvy English (!) so we can try get a few faces down too! Once we get one Irish date we can also begin work on Wales!

Thanks so much

Toby
x

Anyone got any ideas/preferences which dates would be better? 15th-17th or 21st-23rd?

cheers
x

Woaaahhhhh! Believe me the Skulls we played with were not a white power band! They're the band on Dr Strange Records who've been going since 1977 from LA! They play nice pop-punk and based on the band would be quite hard to be racist! Also yeah there is another band called Heroic Doses - do'h! But they've split up now so should be ok - Gary are you actually from Knifed?! If so your band are fucking awesome and don't suppose we can play with you when we come over? I saw you in Brighton and it was fucking cool!

It looks like we are possibly playing in Manorhamilton on Aug 21st or 22nd so if anyone has a date within a few hours drive on the 23rd then that would be pretty fucking sweet!

Much love and sorry that there was confusion with the Skulls! Half our band are from jewish descent and the other half are welsh or irish so we wouldn't be playing with any nationalists!

xxxx

Toby,thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately Knifed are on Hiatus. I'm the only one currently in ireland.We'll see what happens when the rest come back.
That's cool you already know about the other Heroic Doses. They were pretty good i thought. You lot probably sound different to them so i'm sure it'll be fine.

Shame about the hiatus, how much stuff did you guys put out? I have the split with limp wrist but did you have an album? Yeah other Heroic Doses are very different! Im into that more experimental rock sub pop stuff but we're on a more Naked Raygun/Snuff/Scared Of Chaka tip, well hopefully we'll be over in Aug!

Sorry to be a nob and double post but we now have some tracks up at www.myspace.com/heroicdoses they're quite rough (recorded live at 9 in the morning after a late gig in Brighton!) but should give you an idea - book us please!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back