Cork langers My Remorse in Kilcoole (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
like the topic says.

This saturday, 7th August.
Im not even sure of the venue, but ye prob all know it, or perhaps someone will help me out here and name it.
Kicks off at 7 i think, plus other cool bands as well.
Come on ta fuck like! be there

how did soldiers do in the wicklow battle of the bands??

ah we can tell you the delights of being beaten senseless in various battles of bands by prissy (even prissier than us), gay (even gayer than us) pop-rock bands. good for the soul.

Alan Remorse said:
ah we can tell you the delights of being beaten senseless in various battles of bands by prissy (even prissier than us), gay (even gayer than us) pop-rock bands. good for the soul.
Can't use the word gay, you'll get shot for that!;)

Hey
I just want to apologise to Dar, Soldiers Take Half and all the good people of Kilcoole who were planning on going to the show tonight.
We are really sorry we couldnt make it. Alan had to be taken to hospital this morning, so it was out of our control.
Alan above all sends his apologies as we were all really looking forward to the gig. Hopefully if the lads havent gotten sick of us yet, we'll make it up there soon. again a thousand sorrys, sexual favours will be performed at a future date.
cheers mR.

i got a text from him awhile ago, a little drugged up and stuff but he seemed ok,more pissed off about missing the gig than anything. He should be out tomorrow or monday.

ps I just posted our cd to your gaff in Baltimore yesterday, should have it monday.

It is but it's also slang for a person (or thing) who is inferior to you (not necessarily on account of their sexuality) or a person (or thing) you think is an idiot of some description. So if you don't like someone (or something) you can call them (or it) a gay. Clear anything up?

you're all wrong-

dictionary.com
gay-
  1. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
  2. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
  3. Given to social pleasures.
  4. Dissolute; licentious.

thedonal said:
you're all wrong-

dictionary.com
gay-
  1. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
  2. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
  3. Given to social pleasures.
  4. Dissolute; licentious.
do you only use words from the dictionary, 'mucker'?

major major apologies to everyone involved with the gig. I am currently looking into purchasing a new brain on e-bay, one that doesnt shut down at inappropriate occasions. we also hope to play kilcoole sometime before 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back