Coldspoons/sibrydion gig (1 Viewer)

although Jim Bowen Arrow will now not play, something to do with having a colonic this afternoon i believe.

although after last nights excellent show in the roisin, hopefully there'll be a good turnout to see both bands.

it's 5 euro if you can pick up a flyer around town somewhere (try road, freebird, musician, any of those type places)

all i know is that shane was complaining of colonic stress, and a sore wrist this morning. i was in galway yesterday so i'm not sure what he was up to. no one will be replacing him, too late notice, unless you know anyone who might live up to the expectations of Jim bowen arrow?

do you get in free? more to the point is anyone going to be paying for this? free loaders.......

there's no reason why he shouldnt bring the bastille though, it's already half made (that means fully made concerning JIM)

ostrichsyndrome said:
all i know is that shane was complaining of colonic stress, and a sore wrist this morning. i was in galway yesterday so i'm not sure what he was up to. no one will be replacing him, too late notice, unless you know anyone who might live up to the expectations of Jim bowen arrow?

do you get in free? more to the point is anyone going to be paying for this? free loaders.......

there's no reason why he shouldnt bring the bastille though, it's already half made (that means fully made concerning JIM)

well he is a wanker.
im going to have to not go. lookin at the times of it and im up at 8 for work and Gayrosmith and Bitchie playing was the extra insentive. gay.

enjoy

ernesto said:
well he is a wanker.
im going to have to not go. lookin at the times of it and im up at 8 for work and Gayrosmith and Bitchie playing was the extra insentive. gay.

enjoy

does anyone else understand what this means?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back