Coldspoons/sibrydion gig (3 Viewers)

ostrichsyndrome

July 14

The Coldspoon Conspiracy (indie-rock)
Sibydion (Welsh super furry esque rock band, BBC radio Wales album of the year 2005))
Jim Bowen Arrow (no ones sure what this is supposed to be yet)

Radio city (Opp. Busaras)
Doors: 11 pm - 3 am (we like late night)
6 euro (or 5 with a flyer, they're in most of the music shops around town)

Jim Bowen promises to build a miniature Bastille in honour of Bastille day.

ah ernesto i heard it was you.

surely someone must understand the plight of the poster putter upper? i've come to the understanding that IF your poster stays up and visible for 3 days you've accomplished a magnificent feat.

this gig is late night, first time i've tried this type of gig. bring you friends and a baguette... maybe some garlic and a french flag

Just noticed it's late night, hopefully I make it along after the bbq I've gotta go to for Bastille Day. Any idea what time the first band is on?

Envelope and The Star Department are playing the early gig (8.30 - 11) which is free in.
Then the 'other' gig starts, so Jim Bowen Arrow (Shane from Hermie in Tweed) will be on just after 11pm, then those Welsh geezers, then Coldspoons (around 1am?).

you can celebrate bastille day with shane (jim bowen arrow) he's building a luxurious stage Bass-Steel... or so the rumour has it....

the rumour also has it that some band members have decided to play a drunken gig.

it starts at around 11:30 doors are at 11, but there's another gig on before, so we'll say jim bowen around 11:30, sibrydion around 12:15 and coldspoons around 1.15 or so. got the venue til 3 anyway.........

pad said:
i've started drinking already.
it's going to be amazing.
am-aze-ing.

Here Pat hassle John to head along and I'll do the same. The bbq's in fairview so I've no excuse other than being too drunk and as you know yourself I'm never too drunk for anything.

moose said:
Here Pat hassle John to head along and I'll do the same. The bbq's in fairview so I've no excuse other than being too drunk and as you know yourself I'm never too drunk for anything.

john's in glasgow for the weekend but do come along. it'll be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back