Club Racán - October 8th, Moral Dilemma, The Lobotomies, Beanz On Toast, The Gremlinz (2 Viewers)

dregin

Website
www.paddypunk.net
Re: Club Racán - October 8th, Moral Dilemma, The Lobotomies, Beanz On Toast, The Grem

This is huge. Will resize later.

moraldilemmafont1b.jpg

Re: Club Racán - October 8th, Moral Dilemma, The Lobotomies, Beanz On Toast, The Grem

That "2" should be a "7" or something, this ain't no southside affair!

lets hear it for dublin 7

I'm behind the 7 campaign.
although I was gobsmacked when I found out that the Phoenix park was stolen from us Northsiders to become Dublin 2...

The park is D8, isn't it?

Anyway, they didn't steal the park. We stole the number.

8, 2, tis all the same, they're fcking EVEN numbers!!

lol here was me thinkin there were loads of replies all mad excited about the gig!

Much thank yous to Barry/Jimeatsmenu for the poster!

I'm gonna have some words with Barry next time I see him. Few shlaps may be in order!

Up the D7 massive!

:p

Its the price you pay for quality.

looking forward to the gig- ye should update your myspace with details of this

Boomp.

New Poster:

moraldilemma3_resized.jpg

Promotion has been disasterous thanks to me having to move outta me gaff in Dublin and back to Cavan for a few weeks.

Should be GEEE RATE!

Good gig last night, Gremlinz & Beanz On Toast were class, top cock of a show!
First time seeing Moral Dilemma, they were great.

Good laugh altogether, apart from all that drama before the gig, and the poor turnout.

Drama, eh?

Had a great night at this! First time meeting beanz on toast really sound guys. Thanks to Dregin and Lucas for the gig and of course everyone who watched us play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back