Clothes and haircuts (3 Viewers)

So, I’ve decided to get a trim this weekend. My normal barber is away until October and the next nearest place is one of those fancy places that costs £42 a haircut. I just want a tidy up. What do you lot pay for a cut these days? I’ve always gone for the cheap barbers but they can be really hit and miss.

I get my mate to cut mine. It costs a tenner for a wash and cut in the Bedford Suy , Temple Bar.

I'm going to get Mick "The Demon Barber" to cut mine tomorrow in The Thomas House

So, I’ve decided to get a trim this weekend. My normal barber is away until October and the next nearest place is one of those fancy places that costs £42 a haircut. I just want a tidy up. What do you lot pay for a cut these days? I’ve always gone for the cheap barbers but they can be really hit and miss.
Around 40 quid is fine for a decent place and even though you're just getting a trim, you have a fine head of hair, so there's probably a bit of work in taking some weight out of it so it can grow it out properly.

If they just chop it, you end up looking like a Musketeer. So, it's worth paying for a decent cut and getting it done right.

Where are you going in London?

Around 40 quid is fine for a decent place and even though you're just getting a trim, you have a fine head of hair, so there's probably a bit of work in taking some weight of it so it can grow on properly.

If they just chop it, you end up looking like a Musketeer. So, it's worth paying for a decent cut and getting it done right.

Where are you going in London?
Sound advice!

Maybe here. It's just up the road from me
Blue Tit - Award Winning London Hairdressers and Stylists

I remember dating this girl and she got me the present of some ridiculous $120 haircut (clearly I was a fixer upper)
The place didn't even have a sign, just a doorbell and stair that led to this secret fucking lair of indulgence.
The hair washing alone was intense. Full foamy, sensual head massage.
Best haircut I ever had. The fucking tip was more than I'd pay for a regular haircut.
My head looked like a million bucks. It made me want to buy all new clothes. And moisturiser or whatever.

We broke up after her cat set itself on fire while I was minding it.
Good girlfriend though.

I remember dating this girl and she got me the present of some ridiculous $120 haircut (clearly I was a fixer upper)
The place didn't even have a sign, just a doorbell and stair that led to this secret fucking lair of indulgence.
The hair washing alone was intense. Full foamy, sensual head massage.
Best haircut I ever had. The fucking tip was more than I'd pay for a regular haircut.
It made me want to buy all new clothes. And moisturiser or whatever.

We broke up after her cat set itself on fire while I was minding it.
Good girlfriend though.
Aww wtf you're meant to tip your hairdresser???!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back