Cleaning your bedroom. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

I just made myself half clean up my bedroom for the first time in a few months. Its so bad... I just cant...

Ive got so much crap that I cant fucking bare to throw away. Its just so bad up there, I cant go back up. My floor was layered and different kinds of crap, every time I remove a layer of clothes I find a broken CD or broken up half bottle of wine or something, thats ruined the clothes on top of it. Clothes that I havent woren in ages but cant bare to throw away are still there aswell, just cant get rid of them. Just in case. Worst thing that Im hanging on to is about 50 empty john player packets which I plan to make something out of some day.

Id let my mother in to clean but id be ashamed of what she'd find in there, she'd know how manky her daughter was.

Im a hoarder.

I suppose it will be the last time i'll clean it anymore I move away but I just cant bring myself.

But ive no choice to clean it, I get asthma if I spend more than 10 hours asleep in there. Theres mold growing out of half eaten food and gone off soya milk. I need Kim and Aggie.

I tried to shame myself into doing it last night, just thinking about all the things that people had said about it... every time Im at a house party with a certain group of people and I meet some one knew they first thing they say is "Oh you'd be suprised how she comes out of her room smelling ok, she had a bucket of sick under her bed for a month or two".

Must clean it.

Must clean it.

roisin, if you haven't worn something in a year, dont fall back on the "i might wear it again" excuse. give all that shit to the salvo army, there are people out there who genuinely would wear it!!!

you will feel heaps better when you chuck a load of crap out, trust.

I tried to shame myself into doing it last night, just thinking about all the things that people had said about it... every time Im at a house party with a certain group of people and I meet some one knew they first thing they say is "Oh you'd be suprised how she comes out of her room smelling ok, she had a bucket of sick under her bed for a month or two".

Must clean it.

Disgust.jpeg

This is what it currently looks like... Yeah, I hang around with the type of people that write on your wall when you let them get drunk in your room.

All the stuff that was on the floor is on the bed.
View attachment 4639

All the benefits of living in a run down squat..in the comfort of your own home

I recently moved from the medium sized room in the flat to the small room in the flat. Its too small and there's a lot of very sweaty clothes. I don't know how I'm ever going to get a chance to "christen" it in it's current state.

This is what it currently looks like... Yeah, I hang around with the type of people that write on your wall when you let them get drunk in your room.

View attachment 4639

jaysus, i used to do that when I was a teenager.
id would have imagined bebo would have rendered that sort of thing obsolete at this stage!

My mates room/which doubled as our practise room when we were teenagers, was undoubtedly one of the foulest most cluttered spaces ever. Writing on the wall, vomit on the carpet etc., and a nive healthy smell of smoke, sweat and fustration. It was like one of the rooms in loop studios with a bed and a window.

good luck with the clean up girl!

My room was manky when i lived in my parents. When i was about 13 there was some fruit in a bag that went rotten and started to smell. My ma thought i was on the glue from the smell of it.

All the stuff that was on the floor is on the bed.
View attachment 4639

Jesus!!!
My parents are cool and laid back but if I, or a friend of mine, wrote on the walls I'd be up to my neck in shit!

I thought my room was messy because there were 4 pairs of shoes/boots on the floor that I can't seem to be arsed to put back into the wardrobe.

I feel a lot better after seeing that picture, Roisin.
Thanks!

Wait you're 19 and would let your mother clean your room? There is no way my mother would even offer! Throw shit out it's freeing. I've lived out of 4 bags for years and there is nothing like knowing you can just pick up and go when ever you feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back