Champion/The Promise tour! (1 Viewer)

xConorx

Website
www.hardcore-times.com
I'm pretty sure no one here will give a fuck but sweet jesus, Champion!!!
Also looks as though Modern Life Is War will be touring europe soon, with possible ireland dates, fuckin right!

Champion & The Promise

17.05.2004 UK Canterbury tba
18.05.2004 UK Birmingham Flapper+Firkin
19.05.2004 UK Glasgow King Tuts
20.05.2004 UK Manchester Star And Garter
21.05.2004 UK London Underworld
22.05.2004 UK Sheffield The Sheffield Royal Society For The Blind Centre
23.05.2004 UK Newport TJs

xConorx said:
I'm pretty sure no one here will give a fuck but sweet jesus, Champion!!!
Also looks as though Modern Life Is War will be touring europe soon, with possible ireland dates, fuckin right!

Champion & The Promise

22.05.2004 UK Sheffield The Sheffield Royal Society For The Blind Centre
This could be an interesting gig to go to...

i was reading the other day that the hope conspiracy's last drummer decided to join the army after september 11th and went over to iraq to fight, seriously the hope conspiracy was the worst gig i saw last year, fuckin mach rockstar dickheads, at leats damo pissed them off, but they told him "when he has his own scene and his own band then he can say shit", funny considering he has put gigs on in whelans that were three times more packed than the hope conspiracy losers.

It was their former drummer that is now in the army - yes he apparently did join up a couple of years ago and left the band, fuckin fool. I read he was involved in the capture of Saddam too.
The Hope Con. were nice fellas but their music doesn't really do anything for me and the singer was a bit macho onstage but no worse than any metal gig I've been to.

"less tight jeans Hope Con"

ha ha.

and i like champion conor. plus i just got the MLIW cd too.

here have you heard the deal? or between us?

xConorx said:
Which The Deal? The US band (crap and I think they are christians because they are on Facedown Recs) or the Belgians (cool)?
MLIW are fucking incredible! Live and on CD.
And the Champion shows will be amazing!
oh the fuckin belgians..by the way are they now called rise and fall and touring wit h
converge in the uk?

MLIW: listened to it last night and though AM/GUTG right from the off.

Rise and Fall is members of The Deal but as far as I know they sound a lot different but I haven't heard them yet, but yep they're touring with Converge but not the Ireland date.

MLIW - waaaayyyy better than AN. Similar sound but a lot more build-ups and peak, fuckin brilliant. And I enjoyed em live more than AN/GUTG.

Are (were) the deal kind of tuff-guy ish*? I think I saw a band called that in holland a few years ago and enjoyed them quite a bit....

*when I say tuff-guy ish i don't mean like 25 ta life, just what one might refer to as 'trevor meehan hardcore' or perchance 'belfast conor hardcore'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back