catholic tat ideas. (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
inspired by a childhood surrounded by actual, only slightly less ridiculous stuff(glow in the dark virgin mary water bottles, magic eye crucified christs etc), and the catholic tat shop in o'connell st i give you these product suggestions

padre pio magic mug-stigmata bleed when you fill with hot water!
20020616_padre-pio.jpg

St. sebastian dart board- matyr old sebby again and again!
300px-Sodoma_Sebastian.jpg

st lucy web cam- ever feel the eye of a painting/ statue follow you! well in this case they really do!
saintlucy.jpg

any other ideas (jane, johnny stress?)
heres some real life catholic merchandise to get you started;

17310.jpg

38958.jpg

PPioWatch.jpg

Anyone got any catholic tattoos? Like a crown of thorns tattooed across the forehead or something.

I have a sort of sacred heart thingy on my leg.

CATHOLIC TAT RULES.

I love my blinky cards best, simple though they are. The Padre Pio who bows his head in prayer when you move the card, the Blessed Virgin who appears to the children of Fatima (or is it Guadalupe? Can't remember), my Jesus descending from heaven ones, etc etc.

I have Knock shot glasses, and I have a plastic doll of a monk, and when you push down on his baldy head, his other baldy head pops out of his robe in a big boner. Someone was recently shopping for tat for me and the shop owner was like, "This is probably the tackiest thing I stock." And the person was like, "Oh, she's already got one." Guess they sort of looked at each other, like, "Where do we go from here?"

I love tat.

I have lots of ideas for Knock, but everyone always thinks I'm joking when I suggest them. I'm not, though.

I have a 'Ra army council member ascending to heaven on my right upper-arm, and an axis of the Queen, an Orangeman and a UVF thug plummeting to the bowels of hell on my left. They are linked across my back by a string of intermediately valued purgatorians including CS Parnell, Roger Casement, Jock Stein and Daniel O'Connell.

I have a t-shirt similar to this I got in vegas

RT2.jpg

it is however in Spanish and even tackier

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back