CAR CD Player to MP3 (1 Viewer)

Not through CD player. You can get some widgety things to play it through your radio but they are illegal here so you'll have to order them from abroad. If you are using an iPod then you can check out the iTrip from Griffin. It just tunes into a particular frequency on your FM radio. It's pretty good.

Ciarán R said:
Can i a play mp3 player through car cd player?
help appreciated
thanks
C
you have two of options:

- if the head unit has a phono line in (use a 2 phono to 3.5 jack). some newer head units actually have these at the front now.

- use an Fm transmitter that allows you to tune in your car radio to the frequency your MP3 player is transmitting.

hope that helps.

tripoli said:
you have two of options:

- if the head unit has a phono line in (use a 2 phono to 3.5 jack). some newer head units actually have these at the front now.

- use an Fm transmitter that allows you to tune in your car radio to the frequency your MP3 player is transmitting.

hope that helps.

Thanks for that. will have to go for the second option as I don't have a phono input on the head unit.

Wilbert said:
Not through CD player. You can get some widgety things to play it through your radio but they are illegal here so you'll have to order them from abroad. If you are using an iPod then you can check out the iTrip from Griffin. It just tunes into a particular frequency on your FM radio. It's pretty good.
Zchivago in galway was selling them for a while, despite the fact that they're illegal. Ciaran, if you want i can have a schonz in later this evening, will be passing there.

I have my lead/aux coming round from back and I play my psp on it, great sound effects with the bass box bopping ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back