Bus Massacre (1 Viewer)

Gardaí fired shots trying to hit the bus tyres, and they also used spikes to try to stop the bus.

image000_top_bill_sei_y.jpg

He was wearing knuckledusters and carrying a whip when he was arrested.

I'm not a doctor, but I suspect there is something wrong with his mind.

johnnystress said:
He was wearing knuckledusters and carrying a whip when he was arrested.

Sounds like he got a knock-back in Dominion, and just couldn't take it anymore. Poor fella.

ICUH8N said:
Sounds like he got a knock-back in Dominion, and just couldn't take it anymore. Poor fella.

according to the times he bit several of the gardi who tried to arrest him and was carrying several weapons including a hatchet.
I wonder does he post on thumped?

JohnnyRaz said:
according to the times he bit several of the gardi who tried to arrest him and was carrying several weapons including a hatchet.
I wonder does he post on thumped?

DarkNothing hasn't posted for a while...

Dude, that abortion thread saved me from ending up right in the thick of it. Instead of leaving at 12:30 for my Sunday run, I was typing angrily on Thumped. As a result, I heard about this crazy loon and I changed my route and thus avoided going anywhere near all of the insanity. THANKS, ABORTION!

Really fucking scary, though it was hard not to laugh when I heard that he had a garda car, with three gardaí still in it, stuck to the front grille, which he was using as a battering ram. I'm sure they were fucking shitting it, but I can't help but picture them sitting there, eating crisp sandwiches and arguing over whether or not the All-Ireland replay in 1998 was a national disgrace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back