Built to spill: One more cup of coffee (1 Viewer)

I keep all shirts and ties in my office, feck that.
There's a dry cleaners down the street.

I come to work from wherever and wearing whatever I like.
Not exactly rock n roll, but it has its benefits.

Plus, ironing saps the soul.

WHAAAT?? Ironing is the activity of the gods!

To be honest, I have no idea what it costs.
I just pay them whatever they ask.

If I had to guess I would say it was eight something for 3 shirts the last time.
Worth every penny to this kid.

I should check though.
pure profligacy. sure it's zen, ironing all the shirts, watching the football. pure zen.

a friend who shall remain nameless bent over in work to pick up pencil and heard a FFFRRSSSSH sound from behind him. His trousers had ripped from the back of his balls all the way up his arse. he had to wear a jumper round his waist for the rest of the day....

ha ha

a friend who shall remain nameless bent over in work to pick up pencil and heard a FFFRRSSSSH sound from behind him. His trousers had ripped from the back of his balls all the way up his arse. he had to wear a jumper round his waist for the rest of the day....

ha ha

According to one of my friends, one of her friends told her that she saw me on the street after the clubs one saturday night and i was eating a burger and was so pissed that my pants fell down around my ankles but i refused to give up the burger and so i just waited it out before fixing myself.
This is a good few years back mind and I dont really believe it but i said id share anyway.

ha ha

That was me, it was shameful...I did run up to Dunnes to get an emergency pair of pants. The worst thing is that the tear kept getting bigger throughout the day....
:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back