Buckfast (1 Viewer)

mackle

buckfast.jpg

Amazingness. Ahhhhhh no drunk is like a buckfast drunk :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Ive only drank Buckfast once, I didnt get drunk but I evented the run and puke. at €9.50 its way out of my price range.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
mackle there are more buckfast overdoses each year than extacy deaths

Think of it this way though, Buckfast makes you look amazingly cool. E's dont. You just look like an idiot biting your lip

rotten tropics said:
i've seen you drunk mackle
And didn't I look amazingly cool to you? Especially dancing with the women with the fans on Grafton Street.

Ciaran Mackle said:
And didn't I look amazingly cool to you? Especially dancing with the women with the fans on Grafton Street.

the little japanese woman?

tripoli said:
the little japanese woman?

I think so. It was at about 1 in the morning I think. I paid her two euro to borrow her fan and dance with her.

Ciaran Mackle said:
I think so. It was at about 1 in the morning I think. I paid her two euro to borrow her fan and dance with her.

that's her alright, she has a little radio beside her and flaunts around the place. kinda feel sorry for her. always give her a euro for her troubles..

Does anybody drink Mad Dog 20/20 any more? That was my drink of choice when I were a lass. Classy, I was.

I'd never heard of Buckfast Tonic Wine before I got myself an Irish boyfriend. Even though I've actually been to Buckfast Abbey on numerous occasions. I was more interested in the fudge. Monks are great...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back