Bring em back alive (1 Viewer)

chrithth

Website
Visit site
i downloaded loads of audio books with kazaa and some of them were harry pother books and they are amazing. never read them. the following is my fellow students if thumped was gryfindor and i was still allowed post here.
Anne OMalley is the captain of the quidich team by the way.

pete(pete) Pantone247 (what can i say) Hector Grey (that cunt) billygannon (i love billy gannon) conor snakybus (tim's pal's's) lorcanzo (big brown hands) Speed Racer (dude) AlphaRelish (nice tits) kirstie kirstie kirstie (neils bit o' "billygannon") Anthony (the rock of the college) dudley (where you bean?) old (just get off with me proper like, homo) (egg_ make it so) Unclealo (black hair. busy bollix) hag (oh you again) sparse (enda 3) Anne OMalley (jesus fucking christ. the love for you) pee pee (fucks like a gypsy, hung like a jelly fish) Keeror (pleasant. easy) the bearded lady (such the GAYEST prick in the borough) Stuart Little (Everyone agree that he might be the best) chriths (beautiful) aoifed (come home) Lolo (come home) donnacha (go home) Vinnie (ohmigod) cyclotron (morness) binky (slender gent who like the sauce) path (cool, duce) Wheels ( fucknut) fake working class (so straight i swear) c4o (ian yokes)

potlatch said:
I got excited when I thought it was a thread about that show that used to be on Sky Channel.
logo.jpg

252678.jpg

I still have a Bring Em Back Alive annual from 1982. Half of the article about the history of the show is about how they're most certainly not ripping off Indiana Jones.

There's a complete lack of Bring Em Back Alive sites on the internet. With this annual, I could exploit an untapped market.

THRILLHO said:
I still have a Bring Em Back Alive annual from 1982. Half of the article about the history of the show is about how they're most certainly not ripping off Indiana Jones.

There's a complete lack of Bring Em Back Alive sites on the internet. With this annual, I could exploit an untapped market.
I remember it being on Tuesday nights in the early 1980s. Good stuff.
There's a complete lack of sites devoted to the best Aussie soap ever - The Sullivans, bar one poxy out of date effort.

nlgbbbblth said:
I remember it being on Tuesday nights in the early 1980s. Good stuff.
There's a complete lack of sites devoted to the best Aussie soap ever - The Sullivans, bar one poxy out of date effort.
No way, the Sullivans was terrible! Like Sylvanian families with humans!

dude you just brought back some pretty deadly memories of being in my aunt's house (the one that died a couple of weeks ago) as a kid watching The Sullivans and uhh... Crown Court! at lunchtimes.... deadly.

chrithth said:
i downloaded loads of audio books with kazaa and some of them were harry pother books and they are amazing. never read them. the following is my fellow students if thumped was gryfindor and i was still allowed post here.
Anne OMalley is the captain of the quidich team by the way.

pete(pete) Pantone247 (what can i say) Hector Grey (that cunt) billygannon (i love billy gannon) conor snakybus (tim's pal's's) lorcanzo (big brown hands) Speed Racer (dude) AlphaRelish (nice tits) kirstie kirstie kirstie (neils bit o' "billygannon") Anthony (the rock of the college) dudley (where you bean?) old (just get off with me proper like, homo) (egg_ make it so) Unclealo (black hair. busy bollix) hag (oh you again) sparse (enda 3) Anne OMalley (jesus fucking christ. the love for you) pee pee (fucks like a gypsy, hung like a jelly fish) Keeror (pleasant. easy) the bearded lady (such the GAYEST prick in the borough) Stuart Little (Everyone agree that he might be the best) chriths (beautiful) aoifed (come home) Lolo (come home) donnacha (go home) Vinnie (ohmigod) cyclotron (morness) binky (slender gent who like the sauce) path (cool, duce) Wheels ( fucknut) fake working class (so straight i swear) c4o (ian yokes)

HUH???? :confused:

here, friendster is totally the new thumped anyway.

its amazing how ugly all the irish people are in comparison to the brits and yanks, isn't it?

RTE showed "Bring 'em..." to their credit. That one about the mysterious supernatural big stones that moved was pretty deadly too. No one fucking remembers it. "...Triffids" rocked also, has to be said. Oh and the one with the kid and the robot who was incognito.

moc said:
if irishunsigned is harry potter than methinks rad-alarm is draco malfoy and vice versa being arch nemisis and all that
No *WAY*
Irish Unsigned is Professor Snape, or a Dementor or similar.

Rad-alarm is George and er, the other one, Weasley, rolled into one person.

Should probably shut up now or depth of HP knowledge will emerge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back