breakfast and other stuff (1 Viewer)

sleur said:
I hope you ain't been sarcastic 'cause the Bacon & Egg McMuffins in McDonalds are the business. Remember when they used to have just one circle piece of bacon? Now they have crappy streaky rashers. Never tried Burger King.

No I'm serious
I do remember that bacon.
I prefer the Sausage & Egg McMuffin myself. That with orange juice and a hash brown tastes great on a Sat/Sun morn.

Burger King's is a hybrid of the McMuffin with sausage and rasher type thingy. Comes with brown sauce.
Hash browns are like dimes and are more plentiful that McDonalds single oval hash brown.

I wish Dunkin' Donuts was still in Ireland.
When I went to Austin two years ago I made a beeline for Dunkin' Donuts.

Going back there in a few months and aim to visit it as much as possible. There's a great one off the interstate heading for Leander.

Had the pleasure of tasting Royal Cheese, Royal Bacon and Royal Deluxe in McDonalds in Paris over the last few days. The Royal Deluxe has a mustardy grainy dressing. Gorgeous

nlgbbbblth said:
Had the pleasure of tasting Royal Cheese, Royal Bacon and Royal Deluxe in McDonalds in Paris over the last few days. The Royal Deluxe has a mustardy grainy dressing. Gorgeous

Stay away from Quick. Thems burgers are no good especially the toasts.

sarah said:
I dread to think what yer farts would smell like :D :p
like, eh, otherwise you'd love to find out? you're fucking weird. and you know it.

i don't eat breakfast. in fact i gave up food a long time ago.

this is a lie. i eat four cups of coffee for breakfast.

Hector Grey said:
like, eh, otherwise you'd love to find out? you're fucking weird. and you know it.

i don't eat breakfast. in fact i gave up food a long time ago.

this is a lie. i eat four cups of coffee for breakfast.

yes,
sometimes when you get up from the couch I sit down
in the spot really forcefully soI can get that sweet sweet updraft
of stale farts.

sarah said:
yes,
sometimes when you get up from the couch I sit down
in the spot really forcefully soI can get that sweet sweet updraft
of stale farts.

You could hire a high-powered steam cleaner, suck out all the farts, then empty the canister into a lined cedar chest, and open it whenever you wanted to immerse yourself in the wafting aromas. The cedar would keep everything fresh.

therecklessone said:
Breakfast is:

2 weetabix, with 1/2 pint of warm milk poured over them, then two handfuls of cornflakes thrun on top, and loads of honey.
1 banana (and I'm feeling the mushy top pain)
1 clementine/satsuma
1 actimel
1 glass of juice (apple+orange is my new favourite)
1 cup of tea (or coffe is I'm in work)

.|..|

Are you not afraid of getting the shits after consuming that amount of giving one self the shits food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back