Break Neck Speed's Message In a Bottle... (1 Viewer)

I heard this story once where this lad was on a desert island and wrote a message and put it in a bottle and threw it out to sea and then he got rescued a million years later and he always thought it was cos of the message in a bottle but then one day he was walking on the beach in bray and he saw a bottle that had a message in it and when he opened it it was the message he wrote a million years before and it was mad.

true story

Two interesting facts about me related to messages in bottles:

1. Message in a Bottle is the first song I ever played in a Rock Band
2. When I was a kid I liked to put messages in bottles (usually please for help from imaginary people marooned on remote islands, complete with maps) and throw them in the sea all around Wexford. Dunno if anyone ever found one

All of my posts on Thumped are from messages in bottles that I've collected from the beach (of destiny).

My old band in Scotland had a similar story in our local rag.

I was out one night and lost one of my compilation tapes in some late night dive. Years later I was at our singer's gaff (after having just met him and joined the band). He was looking for some tunes and pulled out this tape that he said he'd found but had no idea what most of them were. Turned out it was one of his favourite compilations. Yup, the very same tape...SPPPPPOOOOOKKY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back