bring your own brains
and a bib
and a pair of shades

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
8) 8) 8) 8) :( 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chicken Ham is actually great stuff for your toasty sambos....It should be called Cham though...makes more sense...

... I think what they do is stuff a few chickens up a pig and cut it up into slices...

- Fintan

Brains is on Pilatus Records.
cat no. pil043.

Does anyone know anything about this label?
Who else is on the roster?

PS they should've called it "Brians".

Yeah, I came up with "Brains". It's no "Slut Style" (Trivia Fans:The Damien Frost song on the split 7" with The Jimmy Cake) but I'm trying real hard. I just need to rediscover the pubescent euphoria of gratuitous and ironic sexual references. Maybe if I smoked a "doobie" I'd better at this sort of thing.

fair point. 'slut style' is pretty childish. but why did you call yours 'brains' as opposed to 'sticks' or 'balls' (both of which are better than 'brains' now i see them typed out)... maybe it's because you have no brains, eh vin? eh?

no wait, 'brains' is growing on me. lemme think it over and i'll get back to you. i think you may be onto a winner though but i need to check the statistics/pie charts but with your charisma and my pie, 'brains' just might make it. remember it in your prayers. so very bored.

Okay, now heres the science bit:

We reckoned if an album title was going to have connotations, they may as well be zombie connotations. Hence 'Brains'.
And theres a dead bloke on the front cover...

Not an assesment of group intelligence or anything.

oh ... oohhhhhh. right. zombies eh? i suppose it's better than sluts... but i know who i'd rather share a matress with, eh? 'portillo's face felt like guts', said girl.

hag (09 Jul, 2001 11:53 a.m.):
you're in the band, no? did vinnie come up with 'brains' coz it's shit! shit! shit! shit!

Ah, they never tell me anything. One minute we're just another unsigned band, the next we're part of the mighty Pilatus rostr, and I'm none the wiser.

For the record, I was the only Jimmy Caker who opposed the name Brains. I thought it should have been Brians.

could someone please inform us of the details of pilatus records? i mean, who are they? do they have an interweb? why are they doing things for the cake? why isn't "brains" on f.e.s.?

...attributed to nostradamus:

'when the eagle flies north
and the pudding is fresh
then sure as day is night
and sure as black is blue
they will be there, spatula in hand
for all things must come to pass
eat the cake, go on'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back