Bored in Work 98(fm) (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 6
hahahaha
There was a load of heads who went into Statoil on the Navan road to buy some coke too.
I would have thought he'd have went for Sprite, seeing as you don't need an image to drink it.

hella1.jpg

HELLA!

OMG!!! that's me! my hands are bigger than the mask! hand masks... hmmmmm... hey, you got any more of them there piccies?

Wheels said:
And all he said was tee hee hee tee hee hee.......

hag said:
OMG!!! that's me! my hands are bigger than the mask! hand masks... hmmmmm... hey, you got any more of them there piccies?

I do! Just got them back today, lots of pics of boys in masks (and I ain't just talkin bout Lightning Bolt neither). ;)

mendozy said:
I do! Just got them back today, lots of pics of boys in masks (and I ain't just talkin bout Lightning Bolt neither). ;)
now i don't know who you are! AH HAAAA!!! i DO!!! hello you :) have you got them scanned? i guess not. you can show me them when i fix your record player??? thankyou please!?!

hag said:
now i don't know who you are! AH HAAAA!!! i DO!!! hello you :) have you got them scanned? i guess not. you can show me them when i fix your record player??? thankyou please!?!

Wow, that's uncharacteristically polite, as your Thumped persona goes.

Not scanned yet, I'd have to take over the art room to get that done today, and I don't think they'd appreciate photos of Diamond White and Wheels in sado-masochistic poses. Then again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back