Bored In Work 297 (1 Viewer)

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/mostread/s_554266.html
Film's casting call wants that 'inbred' look

"Some of these 'holler' people -- because they are insular and clannish, and they don't leave their area -- there is literally inbreeding, and the people there often have a different kind of look.

That's what we're trying to get."

Performers with striking physical features are being sought for two upcoming productions.
"The Road"
Casting agent Nancy Mosser is looking for skinny, grungy actors and extras. The film adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel that will star Viggo Mortenson and Charlize Theron will begin shooting in the Pittsburgh area in March.
It's set in a post-cataclysmic America. The few survivors who were not seared by an unspecified fiery disaster are divided into two classes -- barbaric cannibals or their prey.
Men and woman ages 18 to 50 are needed for eight speaking roles and 30 extras.
Producers are looking for people with minimal muscle tone, long stringy hair and a starved, ravaged appearance. They need men capable of growing a full beard.
Also needed: a thin man of any ethnicity who is missing one or both legs. No previous acting experience is needed for this role.
Details: 412-434-1666

Casting agent Nancy Mosser is looking for skinny, grungy actors and extras. The film adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel that will star Viggo Mortenson and Charlize Theron will begin shooting in the Pittsburgh area in March.

Producers are looking for people with minimal muscle tone, long stringy hair and a starved, ravaged appearance. They need men capable of growing a full beard.

I'm already spending the money I make on this film in my head.
Fuck this science bollocks. No future in it.

Glen Hansard.
Daniel Day Lewis.
Flashback off thumped.

It works.

Wind farm turbine commits suicide
YouTube - Wind turbine explodes

that's amazing.
The angular momentum on those blades would be phenomenal. When they break they could go fucking miles along that plane. You're man filming it was standing in the right sort of area, but jesus. Very scary shish kebab stuff.

Reminds me of this
YouTube - puma crash!!
YouTube - Swedish Helicopter Crash

maletoe.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Couldn't find a clip, but I saw a thing on telly where African "killer" bees were attacking a South American bee hive. Sounds remarkably like the ant / termite thing above. Except this was a total South Amarican bee massacre. Poor little feckers would posture up to these massive African bees - in one swift African pincer chop - off with their heads.

Bee heads and wriggling bee bodies everywhere. Mad carnage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back