Website
thumped.com
126sf1.jpg

beep beep
http://www.carsfromitaly.com/fiat/126sf1.jpg

pete said:
126sf1.jpg

beep beep
Talking about cars, we found a certificate at home yesterday addressed to my Dad. It was from Richard Nixon thanking my Dad for driving Mr. Nixon around Europe and the Meditterranean between September and October 1970. It's signed and everything!

according to the man on the wireless there, apparently joss stone spent the weekend band aid recording session referring to "sir bob gandalf"

no work for me today

as of 8am half life 2 is out, and it's unlocking on me PC right now

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Gong Farmer said:
Talking about cars, we found a certificate at home yesterday addressed to my Dad. It was from Richard Nixon thanking my Dad for driving Mr. Nixon around Europe and the Meditterranean between September and October 1970. It's signed and everything!
am i the only one who noticed this post?

THRILLHO said:
Nothing but giggles and "ooh"s coming from our developer room right now.
would you mind popping in and congratulating them on their perpetual motion barrels

barrell rolls into a wall - barrell rolls the other way - barrell rolls into another wall - barrell rolls the other way - barrell rolls back into the first wall - barrell rolls the other way etc etc etc etc

tut tut

Bodies slumping over things...... and then moving when something else explodes.....

pete said:
would you mind popping in and congratulating them on their perpetual motion barrels

barrell rolls into a wall - barrell rolls the other way - barrell rolls into another wall - barrell rolls the other way - barrell rolls back into the first wall - barrell rolls the other way etc etc etc etc

tut tut
Some people are never happy.

THRILLHO said:
Some people are never happy.
damn straight

while i'm at it, so far it's crashed my PC twice - both times when accessing saved games. not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back