Boo-urns (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

Burns: "Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?"
Smithers: "Err...no, sir. I discussed this with our lawyers and they consider it murder"

"I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children"

"Do my worst, eh? Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons."

"i'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business."

"I'm looking for something in an attack dog. One who likes the sweet gamey tang of human flesh. Hmmm, why here's the fellow ... Wiry, fast, firm, proud buttocks. Reminds me of me"

"Smithers, there's a rocket in my pocket"

I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until ... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant.

Best moe moment

Moe hooked up to a lie detector (hehe!)

Moe: Alright are we done here?
Cop: Yes
Moe: Good because I've got a hot date tonight!
BUZZ
Moe: Dinner with a friend.
BUZZ
Moe: Dinner alone.
BUZZ
Moe: ALL RIGHT! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog.
BUZZ
Moe: Sears catalog.
DING
Moe:Alright, will you take this damn thing off me!? I don't deserve this kinda treatment!
BUZZ

Nothing beats Homer:

Homer: Two wrongs make a right, Lisa

Homer: Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else - and it hasn't - it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such

Homer: Ah Andy Capp, you wife-beating drunk.

Homer: No offense, Apu, but when they were handing out religions, you must have been out taking a wizz.

Homer: Remember when I took that home wine-making course and I forgot how to drive?

QED.

Well, that's odd ... I've just robbed a man of his livelihood, and yet I feel strangely empty. Tell you what, Smithers - have him beaten to a pulp.

Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.

Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.

Superintendant Chalmers: My God man, your kitchens on Fire.
Principal Skinner: Thats not a fire sir, its the aurora borealis
Chalmers: The Aurora Borealis? What, at this time of year? At this time of day? This far south, in this state and localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes
Chalmers: Can I see it?
Skinner: No

Mr.Burns: (To Homer)One more thing...You must find the Jade Monkey before the next full moon!
Smithers: Actually sir, we found the jade monkey. It was in your glove compartment.
Mr.Burns: And the road maps, and the driving gloves?!
Smithers: Yes, sir.
Mr.Burns:Then its all falling into place!

Homer: I am in your power, boss me around.
Hypnotist: When I snap my fingers, you will transform into a famous historian! :snap:
Homer: Look at me, I'm a famous historian. Out of my way!
Hypnotist: Thankyou, now you are Emily Dickinson. :snap:
Homer: Look at me, I'm Angie Dickinson! Out of my way!

Burns: Look at your heroic daddy in there. Making funny faces, falling to the floor, shedding his hair...lying.. perfectly..still. Oh dear.

Marge: Fortunatelly, I had a network connection. The man who cut my hair was also the president of FOX.

Marge: Okay, the material was a little corny, but Homer and I had real chemistry onscreen.

Homer: Every day I thought about firing Marge ... you know, just to shake
things up.

Narrator: Next week, on "Behind the Laughter": Huckleberry Hound.
Huckleberry Hound: I was so gay ... but I couldn't tell anyone.

:p

kevin gallen said:
Best moe moment

Moe hooked up to a lie detector (hehe!)

Moe: Alright are we done here?
Cop: Yes
Moe: Good because I've got a hot date tonight!
BUZZ
Moe: Dinner with a friend.
BUZZ
Moe: Dinner alone.
BUZZ
Moe: ALL RIGHT! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog.
BUZZ
Moe: Sears catalog.
DING
Moe:Alright, will you take this damn thing off me!? I don't deserve this kinda treatment!
BUZZ

I can't give out rep right now, I fuckin love that sequence though, as good as when Mo has a killer whale in his back room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back